The Division 2 players know that gear plays a huge role in the looter shooter from Ubisoft, and with even more content on the horizon – it’s important to be aware of the different options available regarding certain sets. From sepcial abilities, to buffing up one’s avatar, Gear Sets are vital to dominating in the world overrun by enemy factions. For those looking to score the best of the best, there’s a few things players need to be aware of before seeking out their desired gear.
At this time, there are three Gear Sets available as part of the Tidal Basin update:
- Hard Wired
- Ongoing Directive
- True Patriot
The above Gear Sets dropped this week with the most recent update at the same time as the Tidal Basin Stronghold and World Tier 5. In order to make it easier to know which Gear Set better suits your playstyle, here’s a breakdown of the three options:
Ongoing Directive – Damage-focused
- 2 pieces – weapon handling increased by 20%
- 3 pieces – burn damage increased by 25%
- 4 pieces – bleed damaage increased by 35%
- 5 pieces – Emergency Requisition perk unlocked, item pickup within a 40-meter radius is automatically looted every 30 seconds
- 6 pieces – Right Tool perk unlocked, elemental ammo collected upon each enemy killed
True Patriot Gear – Teammate power-focused
- 2 pieces – enemy armor damage increased by 10%
- 3 pieces – elite damage protection increased by 10%
- 4 pieces – total armor increased by 10%
- 5 pieces – Red, White, and Blue debuff unlocked
- 6 pieces – Full Flag Perk unlocked
For the Red, White and Blue debuff, enemeies damaged past a certain threshold will gain a debuff. The red decreases enemy damage, the white, restores ally armor, and the blue lowers down cooldown timers.
Regarding the Full Flag perk, players that shoot down an enemy with all three debufs will have an additional 25% damage.
Hard Wired Gear – Skills-focused
- 2 pieces – skill health increased by 20%
- 3 pieces – shock resistance increased by 20%
- 4 pieces – skill power increased by 20%
- 5 pieces – Tamper Proof poerk, enemies shocked by placed skills
- 6 pieces – Feedback Loop perk, skill kills recent cooldown timers
You can check out even more of our The Division 2 guides over here over at our Game Hub. As for the game itself, the latest looter shooter from Ubisoft is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.