Gameloft launched the Disney Dreamlight Valley Enchanted Adventure update earlier this month, and with it came a new realm, characters, and quests. However, new additions also often include bugs, crash issues, and other blips that can mess with the game. Fortunately, a hotfix has arrived that tackles many of these. To learn more, continue reading to find a complete list of Disney Dreamlight Valley’s September 28 hotfix patch notes.
Disney Dreamlight Valley September 28 Hotfix Patch Notes
Today’s Disney Dreamlight Valley hotfix tackles bug fixes stemming from the latest Enchanted Adventure, particularly with the Haunted Mansion house style, the Beauty and the Beast realm, and several quest patches. A well-known error, Game Initialization Error 201, was also patched today!
It’s time to jump into Disney Dreamlight Valley’s September 28 hotfix patch notes.
- Fixed an issue which would trigger Game Initialization Error #201 if the game is closed and reopened with either of the Haunted Mansion House Styles set on the main player house.
- Please note: You are now able to equip the Haunted Mansion House Styles to your heart’s content!
- Fixed an issue which caused increased lag within the Beauty and the Beast Realm.
- In order to reduce crash instances, we have temporarily capped Xbox Series S and X platforms at 30fps.
- We are actively investigating further improvements to benefit these platforms and will keep you updated on these developments.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening the Map menu.
- Fixed an issue in which the entrance to the Beach House House Style was flipped 90 degrees.
- Fixed an issue in which several Haunted Holiday Star Path items could be purchased from Scrooge McDuck’s Store for 1 Star Coin.
- Fixed an issue which caused the individual tool skins in the Skeletal Tool Set to appear with placeholder names.
- Fixed an issue in which some unowned tool skins in the Wardrobe menu display placeholder names.
- “Miracles Take Time” quest: Fixed an issue in which the Pumpkin House does not appear in the Forgotten Lands, blocking quest progress.
- “The Heart of Dreamlight Valley” quest: Implemented a workaround which should add the missing water to the inventories of affected players. We are continuing to investigate this issue for a fix to the core of the issue.
- “The Best Mystery Solver in Dreamlight Valley” quest: Fixed an issue in which the note from the board that players need to examine is unreachable.
- Increased resolution of reward previews in the Haunted Holiday Star Path.
- Adjusted the eye color of one of Ursula’s eels.
- Adjusted names of multiple quests.
- Adjusted Beauty and the Beast Realm unlock text.
- Updated newsfeed preview image and banner for Ursula’s Transformation Dream Bundle.
- Various additional bug fixes, localization fixes, and stability improvements.
That concludes the Disney Dreamlight Valley’s September 28 patch notes. Make sure to check out the official announcement post if you’re interested in exploring the issue tracker Trello or DDLV’s social media.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms. To learn more about the game, check out all key piece locations in Disney Dreamlight Valley, or click the tag below to explore our growing content list.