It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everyone's favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for June 26th, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Where is Xur Today? Destiny 2 Xur Location and Inventory
Guardians can find Xur near the crashed Fallen ship that is located in the Winding Cove area of the European Dead Zone or what is better known as the EDZ. There are likely to be plenty of other players heading towards the infamous merchant throughout the next couple of days, so players can follow each other towards the location of Xur when they spawn in the Winding Cove area of the EDZ.
You can find all of the contents of Xur's inventory for today below:
- Fated Engram - 97 Legendary Shards
- Young Ahamkara's Spine Exotic Hunter Gauntlets - 23 Legendary Shards
- Synthoceps Exotic Titan Gauntlets - 23 Legendary Shards
- Phoenix Protocol Exotic Warlock Chest - 23 Legendary Shards
- The Colony Exotic Grenade Launcher - 29 Legendary Shards
Many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players. However, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. It never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his stock at his location for this particular week.
Check out one of our video guides for the fan-favorite title where we take a look at how to get the Seed of Silver Wings Artifact for Season of Arrivals:
Would you like some more help in navigating the world of the high-profile looter-shooter? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Destiny 2 Error Code Baboon and How to Fix
- Bungie Removes AFK Forge Farming for Umbral Engrams
- Destiny 2: How to Farm Filthy Lucre