It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everone's favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for September 6th, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Destiny 2 Xur Location and Inventory Today
This week will see players find Xur in The Winding Cove area located on the Earth's EDZ. The infamous character will be found selling his items by the crashed Fallen ship situated at the cliff area found North of where you spawn in the Winding Cove area. The merchant will be found standing near a large tree on the cliff.
You can find all of the contents of the Destiny 2 inventory for Xur for September 6th below:
- Fated Engram - 97 Legendary Shards
- Gemini Jester Exotic Hunter Legs - 23 Legendary Shards
- Lion Rampant Exotic Titan Legs - 23 Legendary Shards
- Sunbracers Exotic Warlock Gauntlets - 23 Legendary Shards
- Lord of Wolves Exotic Shotgun - 29 Legendary Shards
- The World Invitation of the Nine - 9 Legendary Shards
While many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players ahead of the launch of the Shadowkeep expansion, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. With this in mind, it never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his stock at his location for this particular week.