It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everone’s favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for September 13th, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Destiny 2 Xur Location and Inventory Today
This week will see players find Xur in The Winding Cove area located on Titan. The infamous character will be found selling his items inside of The Rig area. When you have arrived at The Rig area you will need to make a left and go into the first open building you see. You will then take another left and drop down to the floor below to find the location of Xur this week.
You can find all of the contents of the Destiny 2 inventory for Xur for September 13th below:
- Fated Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- The Dragon’s Shadow Exotic Hunter Chest – 23 Legendary Shards
- Hallowfire Heart Exotic Titan Chest – 23 Legendary Shards
- Chromatic Fire Exotic Warlock Chest – 23 Legendary Shards
- Coldheart Exotic Trace Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards
- The World Invitation of the Nine – 9 Legendary Shards
While many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players ahead of the launch of the Shadowkeep expansion, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. With this in mind, it never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his stock at his location for this particular week.