It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everone’s favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for November 22nd, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Destiny 2 Xur Location and Inventory Today
The current location of Xur for this week is the planet of Earth in the European Dead Zone. The infamous merchant can be found at the Winding Cove area standing next to the crashed Fallen ship.
You can find all of the contents of the Destiny 2 inventory for Xur for November 22nd below:
- Fated Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Sixth Coyote Exotic Hunter Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- One-Eyed Mask Exotic Titan Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards
- Verity’s Bow Exotic Warlock Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards
- Wardcliff Coil Exotic Rocket Launcher – 29 Legendary Shards
Many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players. However, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. With this in mind, it never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his stock at his location for this particular week.
Would you like some more help in navigating the world of the high-profile looter-shooter? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Destiny 2 Bergusia Forge Drones Guide
- Limited Blessings Challenge Destiny 2 Guide – Crown of Sorrow
- Destiny 2 Izanami Forge Drones Guide
Will you be acquiring any of the items currently available in the inventory of Xur at his November 22nd Destiny 2 Location? Let us know over on Facebook and Twitter!