It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everone’s favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for November 15th, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Destiny 2 Xur Location and Inventory Today
This week will see players find Xur located in the Giant Scar region of the planet IO.
You can find all of the contents of the Destiny 2 inventory for Xur for November 15th below:
- Fated Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Ophidia Spathe Exotic Hunter Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Mask of the Quiet One Exotic Titan Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards
- Skull of Dire Ahamkara Exotic Warlock Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards
- Prometheus Lens Exotic Trace Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards
Many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players who have completed the Shadowkeep expansion. However, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. With this in mind, it never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his stock at his location for this particular week.
Would you like some more help in navigating the world of the high-profile looter-shooter? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Destiny 2 Nerfs Recluse SMG Again
- Gofannon Forge Drones Destiny 2 Location Guide – Mysterious Box
- Volundr Forge Drones Destiny 2 Location Guide