It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everone's favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for December 6th, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Destiny 2 Xur Location and Inventory Today
This week will see players find Xur located on the planet of Titan in the Rig area. Head on the left-hand path from where you spawn on Titan. The infamous merchant will be standing inside of a dark yellow building on the left side right after you pass a group of Fallen enemies.
You can find all of the contents of the Destiny 2 inventory for Xur for December 6th below:
- Fated Engram - 97 Legendary Shards
- Wormhusk Crown Exotic Hunter Helmet - 23 Legendary Shards
- Stronghold Exotic Titan Gauntlets - 23 Legendary Shards
- Lunafaction Boots Exotic Warlock Leg Armor - 23 Legendary Shards
- Black Talon Exotic Sword - 29 Legendary Shards
Many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players. However, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. With this in mind, it never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his stock at his location for this particular week.
Would you like some more help in navigating the world of the high-profile looter-shooter? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Destiny 2 Season of Dawn Exotics - What We Know
- Everything Leaving Destiny 2 Season of the Undying
- Destiny 2 Perfect Paradox Guide - Legendary Shotgun