It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everyone's favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for April 3rd, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Where is Xur today? Destiny 2 Xur Location and Inventory for April 3
Guardians can find Xur on the planet of IO in the Giant's Scar area.
You can find all of the contents of the Destiny 2 inventory for Xur for April 3rd below:
- Fated Engram - 97 Legendary Shards
- Orpheus Rig Exotic Hunter Leg Armor - 23 Legendary Shards
- Stronghold Exotic Titan Gauntlets - 23 Legendary Shards
- Contraverse Hold Exotic Warlock Gauntlets - 23 Legendary Shards
- Hard Light Exotic Auto Rifle - 29 Legendary Shards
Many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players. However, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. It never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his stock at his location for this particular week.
Would you like some more help in navigating the world of the high-profile looter-shooter? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Destiny 2 Downloadable Cheats are Destroying PCs, Bungie Issues Warning
- Destiny 2 Update 1.48 Patch Notes Guide
- Get Fit With Hilarious Destiny 2 'Shaxxercise' Workout Mixtape
Will you be acquiring any of the items currently available in the inventory of Xur at his April 3rd Destiny 2 Location? Let us know over on Twitter and Facebook! You can grab a copy of the looter-shooter for yourself and support Prima Games at the same time by purchasing the game through this link.