Destiny 2 has a variety of powerful weapons that players can use to defeat their enemies, whether it be in player versus environment activities or the player versus player combat of the Crucible. One of these powerful weapons is the Trophy Hunter legendary sniper rifle. The Trophy Hunter legendary sniper rifle packs a significant punch and would be a great addition to the inventory of any Guardian.
Destiny 2 Trophy Hunter
This particular weapon only has a magazine size of 3 rounds. However, an expert marksman will be able to dish out plenty of damage with these three rounds, thanks to the array of perks that the weapon possesses. The best perks for the Trophy Hunter legendary sniper rifle consist of Aggressive Frame, Arrowhead Brake, Accurized Rounds, Genesis, and Dragonfly. You can find what each of these perks brings to the table when it comes to the Trophy Hunter below:
- Aggressive Frame - High Damage and High Recoil
- Arrowhead Brake - Greatly Controls Recoil and Increases Handling Speed
- Accurized Rounds - Increases Range
- Genesis - Breaking a Combatant's Shield with This Weapon Fills Its Magazine from Reserves. Energy Weapons Regenerate Ammo on Hit When Matching the Damage Type to the Combatant's Shield.
- Dragonfly - Precision Kills Create an Elemental Damage Explosion.
(photo courtesy of Light.gg)
Unfortunately, Aggressive Frame and Dragonfly perks are the only ones guaranteed to drop for the Trophy Hunter. This means players will have to pray to the RNg gods and grind away to get the best roll of perks for the Trophy Hunter weapon.
Do you want to learn more about the world of Destiny 2 besides the details of this legendary sniper rifle? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Destiny 2: How to Get Python Ritual Weapon
- Marionberry Destiny 2 Error Code - What is This?
- Destiny 2 Season 9 Secret Triumph - When Do These Come Out