Call of Duty: Mobile has a new season, Season 4 Wild Dogs, and it features tons of new content like the new Koshka Sniper and Ground War 12v12 mode. Here’s how to play COD Mobile Season 4 and the APK Download Link.
COD Mobile Season 4 APK & OBB Download Links
Wild Dogs is available across all mobile platforms and is ready for download through Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
However, how many times have you encountered problems trying to access the game on Android? Common downloading errors often occur, leaving players frustrated.
Here are the links needed to download and install the APK and OBB files to make things easier:
Additional OBB files are larger at roughly 2.5GB worth of data. So we suggest that you use your Wi-Fi connection when downloading this update.
- Related: Diablo Immortal: APK Download Link
How to Install Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4 Updates
Now that you have downloaded the APK and OBB files, follow the instructions below to install the new game content:
- Since the new patch is over 2GB, ensure you have enough free space on your Android device.
- Open “Settings” and head over to “Safety and Privacy.”
- Select “Install apps from Unknown Sources”
- Go to the Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button.
- Move the OBB files into this location: Android > OBB > com.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch the game and enjoy COD Mobile Season 4 Wild Dogs.
You may still experience a few problems installing such as the “Problem parsing the package” error. If this happens, re-download the whole thing again and start the process from the beginning.
You can always try to download the update from the official stores: