Nothing screams the festive season quite like everyone gathering in the kitchen and cooking to their heart’s content. In Destiny 2 that probably looks a tiny bit different considering how the Dawning works, and well, that we’re all co-opting a single oven, but hey. It’s the thought that counts. For a good, old-fashioned classic treat, check out our Chocolate Ship Cookies Destiny 2 recipe and ingredients list.
Chocolate Ship Cookies Destiny 2 Recipe and Ingredients
So, you like chocolate cookies. You, and every other Guardian out there. We’re not talking being deceived by the oatmeal and raisin variety here, no. We’re talking reliable, tasty, Chocolate Ship Cookies, beloved by all but especially Amanda Holliday. As with every other confectionary recipe this Dawning, you’re going to need two different ingredients plus 15 Essence of Dawning to get anywhere. We’ve got a list of all the sweets that you’ll have to hand out these holidays here, but without further ado, here’s the ingredient list for these tasty treats:
- Cabal Oil – you can get this from killing Cabal enemies, which seems pretty self-explanatory. If you’re trying to figure out where, we’d recommend starting in the Tangled Shore.
- Null Taste – this is a Rare class ingredient for baking that you have to get via acquiring Void kills on enemies, whether it’s via the relevant weapon type or abilities.
- Essence of Dawning – earned through participating in The Dawning 2019 events and quests. You’re going to need 15 of them.
Once you’ve collected all of the above ingredients, you can head over to Eva’s special Holiday Oven 2.0 and get it cranking so that your baking adventures can commence. Need a hand with anything other than this Chocolate Ship Cookies Destiny 2 recipe? We’ve got a bunch of other tips and tricks that you might find useful as a Guardian:
- Vanilla Blades Destiny 2 Recipe and Ingredients
- Destiny 2 The Dawning 2019 Ingredients Guide
- Destiny 2 Cold Front – How to Get The Dawning 2019 SMG