The Warzone Battle Royale game mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare offers players a vast map to explore and do battle on with each other. A group of different vehicles will be available for players to utilize in navigation and strategic situations to help their team be the last ones standing at the end of a game. Fortunately, we have everything you need to know about these particular vehicles covered for you.
Call of Duty: Warzone Vehicles
There are a total of five different vehicles that can be found on the map of the free-to-play Battle Royale. Each of these vehicles offers different levels of effectiveness when it comes to the areas of protection, speed, number of seats, and the ability to navigate off-road terrains successfully.
You can find all of the vehicles that are available for players to use in Call of Duty: Warzone and their official descriptions below:
- ATV – a two-seater, provides minimal protection, good at off-roading, fast.
- Tactical Rover – four-seater, provides minimal protection, solidly fast, solid at off-roading.
- SUV – four-seater, provides good protection, medium speed, not ideal for off-roading.
- Cargo Truck – holds the squad plus equipment, excellent protection, not for off-roading, slowest.
- Helicopter – four-seater, decent coverage, flies
Each vehicle has a health meter that players must keep a watchful eye on. Once the health meter for a vehicle reaches zero, it will explode and burst into flames, killing or severely injuring any player inside or closeby to it.
Do you want to learn more about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare besides the vehicles available for you to use in the Warzone Battle Royale? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Call of Duty: Warzone Update Download Size and Release Time
- How Many Players are in Call of Duty: Warzone?
- Call of Duty: Warzone Gulag – How to Respawn