Racking up a ton of kills has always been one of the biggest draws for players when it comes to the Call of Duty franchise. However, that doesn't mean there are not a variety of game modes in this year's entry of Modern Warfare that do not focus on players finding success in completing a specific objective. Fortunately for those curious individuals, we have all of the objective game modes in this year's game covered for you.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Objective Modes
There are a total of five different objective game modes in the latest entry in the legendary first-person shooter franchise. Search and Destroy, Domination, and Headquarters have been in the series for multiple titles. Cyber Attack and Ground War are two brand new objective game modes that Infinity Ward has brought to fans.
You can find all of the objective game modes available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for players to enjoy in the title below:
- Cyber Attack - Search and Destroy, where teammates can revive players.
- Search and Destroy - Teams take turns attacking and defending two different bomb sites. Players only get one life per round.
- Domination - Players fight to reach 200 points by capturing and defending three flags.
- Headquarters - Teams race to reach the score limit by capturing and defending varying locations.
- Ground War - Large scale battle with 32 players playing against 32 enemies. Must outscore the enemy team by holding more points.
Would you like to learn more about the high-profile Call of Duty title besides all of its objective game modes? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch 1.07 - Upcoming Patch Guide
- How Many Kills for a Nuke in Modern Warfare - Killstreak Guide
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.06 Patch Notes