The character roster of Valorant features an array of different Agents that all offer valuable abilities that can be used to dominate your opponents in specific ways. One of these Agents is Breach, and he is an essential character for any team when it comes to setting up their strategies for success.
Players will find that Breach falls under the Initiator category. According to the official description of this Agent category, "Initiators challenge angles by setting up their team to enter contested ground and push defenders away."
Do you want to learn more about Valorant besides the details of Breach? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- How to Change Your Crosshair in Valorant
- Valorant Duelist Agents - Everything You Need to Know
- Valorant Beta Weapon Skins Guide
You can find all of the abilities for Breach below:
- (Q) Flashpoint - Equip a blinding charge. Fire the charge to set a fast-acting burst through the wall. The charge detonates to blind all players looking at it.
- (E) Fault Line - Equip a seismic blast. Hold Fire in to increase the distance. Release to set off the quake, dazing all players in its zone and in a line up to the zone.
- (C) Aftershock - Equip a fusion charge. Fire the charge to set a slow-acting burst through the wall. The burst does heavy damage to anyone caught in its area.
- (X) Rolling Thunder - Equip a seismic charge. Fire to send a cascading quake through all terrain in a large cone. The quake dazes and knocks up anyone caught in it
You will find that Breach is a compelling character who can help lead your team to victory by setting up a perfect push for your team. This setup could be for a rush by your team to plant the spike or to retake a spike sit when you are defending.