Gearbox Software is currently celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Borderlands franchise with a variety of in-game events for entry 3 in the series. This week will see the Rare Spawn Hunt event begin and have an array of bosses available for Vault Hunters to chase down and eliminate to acquire some legendary rewards. Fortunately, we have all of the bosses and their rewards from the Borderlands 3 Rare Spawn Hunt event covered for you.
Borderlands 3 Rare Spawn Hunt Bosses and Rewards
There will be a total of 14 bosses available for players to eliminate throughout the Borderlands 3 Rare Spawn Hunt event. This particular activity will begin at 9 AM PST/11 AM CST/ 12 PM EST on Tuesday, October 8th, and conclude on Tuesday, October 15th, at 8:59 AM PST/ 10:59 AM CST/ 11:59 AM EST.
You can find all of the enemies and their rewards which will be available for players to secure this week below:
- Rakkman – Night Flyer, Legendary Pistol
- El Dragon Jr – Unleash the Dragon, Legendary Artifact
- Road Dog – Redline, Legendary Shotgun
- IndoTyrant – Random Customization
- Force Troopers – Random Legendary class mods
- Demoskaggon – Random Legendary Shield
- The Unstoppable – Band of Sytorak, Legendary Shield
- Thunk & Sloth – It’s Piss, Legendary Grenade Mod
- Maxitrillion – The Horizon, Legendary Shotgun
- Borman Nates – Psycho Stabber, Legendary Pistol
- Princess Tarantella II – Hive, Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Mother of Grogans – Random Legendary Artifacts
- Red Jabber – Random Legendary Grenade Mod
- Urist McEnforcer – Masterwork Crossbow, Legendary Sniper Rifle
Which of the Borderlands 3 Rare Spawn Hunt bosses will you be hunting down to acquire their rewards? Let us know over on Twitter and Facebook! Are you looking for help in navigating the world of the popular looter-shooter? Check out our dedicated coverage hub for the high-profile title.