If you're after some truly sick weaponry in Borderlands 3, then you'll know that your best bet is to go HAM on the gun farming. In a looter-shooter like this, all that you can really do is to farm your butt off when you know which Legendary you want. Whether it's killing the absolute heck out of a boss or canvassing a particular area and just massacring enemies, there's often multiple ways to get a weapon so let our Borderlands 3 Lyuda farm guide to the heavy-lifting and we'll tell you exactly how to get your hands on this sniper rifle.
Borderlands 3 Lyuda Farm Guide: Farming Bosses
We've talked about this previously in our other guides when it comes to obtaining weapons, but the best way to farm Legendaries is to just take down bosses. We'd recommend the Graveward, and for you to do this when you're sitting comfortably in the end-game just for the most efficient path forward. We have a specific guide on how to take down the Graveward which you can check out for our tips and tricks to get it over with quick.
Borderlands 3 Lyuda Farm Guide: Target of Opportunity Zer0 Quest
The other way to get the Lyuda sniper rifle is, well, actually guaranteed. If you don't want to muck around with repeatedly killing Graveward, then our recommendation would be to take on this end-game quest that you can pick up from Zer0. It's called "Target of Opportunity" and you can only do it after you've finished the story.
Target of Opportunity is pretty straightforward: it's just about killing a bunch of targets that Zer0 wants you to take care of. You have to kill 10 in particular, all in different locations around the galaxy. Once you've killed these enemies, you'll get something in the mail from Zer0 which will contain the Lyuda.
Here's what we know about the different enemies that you have to kill if you want an alternative to the Borderlands 3 Lyuda farm method of killing Graveward over and over:
- Baron Noggin - you can find him in Meridian Metroplex
- Crushjaw - he can be found in the Cathedral of the Twin Gods
- DJ DeadSk4G - hang out in the Splinterlands and he's in the bandit camp on the far left
- Handsome Jackie - head for Skywell-27 and the toilet in the northmost part of the map
- Heckle and Hyde - these two are on the Jakobs Estate
- Judge Hightower and his Gang - you can only find Hightower and his mates if you're engaged in the mission to kill Killavolt, so keep that in mind
- Psychobillies - you can find these in Ambermire
- Sky Bullies - you can find them in The Anvil on Eden 6
- Sylestro and Atomic - these lot are on Nekorotafeyo in the Tazender Ruins
Now that you've got our Borderlands 3 Lyuda farm guide on hand, you should be able to pick up this weapon no matter the method that you're wanting to use. Whether it's finishing up the quest for Zer0 or telling Graveward what's up, you should be well-equipped to get Lyuda in the quickest way that works for you.