October 20 marks a pretty special day in Borderlands history – it’s the tenth anniversary of the release of the first Borderlands title, which means that in true Vault Hunter fashion, there’s going to be a range of killer (literally) festivities for those kicking back and relaxing on Pandora right now in Borderlands 3. Gearbox is going to run a whole bunch of fun events for current players which start right now, and will end on November 4. Check out our guide which covers off Borderlands 3 Earworm, the legendary drops that are part of the anniversary celebration, and more.
Borderlands 3 Earworm and More: Anniversary Celebration Legendary Drops
There’s a bunch of anniversary events lined up for you and other aspiring Vault Hunters. We’ve broken them down below, and the one that’s currently affecting Legendary weapon drop rates is Boss Week which will run until 8 October.
- Boss Week – 1 October to 8 October
- Rare Spawn Hunt – 8 October to 14 October
- Show Me the Eridium – October 15 to 21 October
- Mayhem on Twitch! – October 22 to October 28
- Spooky Surprise – October 29 to November 4
However, the one you’re concerned with right now is Boss Week! Boss Week is important and a real boon to anyone farming unique weapons right now because it gives certain bosses an increased chance to drop Legendary items. Here’s our complete list of said bosses and their corresponding drops from now until 8 October:
- Aurelia has an increased chance to drop Creeping Death
- GenIVIV has an increased chance to drop Ten Gallon
- Gigamind has an increased chance to drop Nagata
- Graveward has an increased chance to drop Earworm
- Katagawa Ball has an increased chance to drop Rectifier
- Katagawa has an increased chance to drop Legendary class mods (all Vault Hunters)
- Killavolt has an increased chance to drop Brainstormer
- Mouthpiece has an increased chance to drop Gatling Gun
- Pain and Terror have an increased chance to drop Legendary class mods (all Vault Hunters)
- Rampager has an increased chance to drop Kill-o’-the-Wisp
- Troy has an increased chance to drop Nova Berner
- Tyreen has an increased chance to drop Bitch
- Warden has an increased chance to drop Echo
If you’re looking into farming any of the weapons above, like the Borderlands 3 Earworm and more, then now is honestly the best time to do so while the anniversary celebration skews legendary drop rates in your favor. Need a hand with anything else on Pandora? We have a guide on how to find Lectra City so you can get rid of Killavolt.