So you’ve done your time as a Vault Hunter and you’re looking for something that might give your intergalactic experience in Borderlands 3 a little more bite. Well, crew challenges like this one from Zer0 to kill Hot Karl aside, there are other challenges that you can take on in various locations to give yourself something to do. If nothing else, they’re probably good for the experience. Here’s our guide to the Borderlands 3 Cathedral of the Twin Gods challenges and where to find them.
Borderlands 3 Cathedral of the Twin Gods Challenges Guide
The Cathedral of the Twin Gods is accessible on Pandora, and it’s home to a whole bunch of challenges ranging from Typhon logs to bounty hunters to picking up a Claptrap. We’ve listed the challenges below that are in the area and also give you some tips on where to find them on the map:
- Target of Opportunity – this is related to the Zer0 bounty hunting that we mentioned a little bit earlier. The Target of Opportunity quest involves killing a bunch of targets picked out by the assassin, and ticking everyone off his list will net you the Lyuda sniper rifle (which we’ve described here). The Target in the Cathedral is Crushjaw, and you’ll be able to find them lurking around inside the cathedral, bracketed by two slopes.
- Crimson Radio – You’re going to want to make your way over to the huge pipe that bisects part of the map. Underneath it, there’s a platform which you can wiggle up to and you’ll be rewarded with the Crimson Radio.
- Typhon Logs – There are three Typhon Logs in particular to find here. When you first nip into the cathedral, position yourself so you can see the billboard and look to the side to see the first log. You’ll find a pile of cranes in the Cathedral, and head up to the platform above them to find another log. Remember where you found the Crimson Radio and go back there – there’s a sheer drop close by, with the last Typhon Log kicking about.
- Typhon Dead Drop – Peer down from your position by the last Typhon Log and into the ravine. The Dead Drop is inside a pipe down there.
- Dead Claptrap – Look out as you’re moving through the cathedral; you want to keep your eyes peeled for an area that’s been poorly sealed off. Bust through the boards keeping you out and you’ll find a dead Claptrap mounted.
Now that you’ve got our Borderlands 3 Cathedral of the Twin Gods challenges guide to hand, it should be a little easier to net that 100% completion for the area. If you need help with anything else about being a Vault Hunter, why not check out some of these tips and tricks that we’ve amassed for you?
- Unending Magnificent Borderlands 3 Guide – How to Get This Pistol
- Borderlands 3 Woodblocker Guide – How to Get This Sniper Rifle
- Borderlands 3 Anointed Weapons – What Are They?