The Bloody Harvest event for Borderlands 3 will soon be underway with plenty of activities for players to partake in to celebrate the Halloween season. Some of these activities are the new challenges that have become available for players to tackle.
Are you interested in what the bloody new Borderlands 3 challenges entail? If so, be sure to check out everything you need to know about these tasks below.
Borderlands 3 Bloody Harvest Challenges
There are a total of 15 challenges that will be available for Vault Hunters to complete during the new Borderlands 3 event. Tasks, such as defeating a certain amount of enemies or collecting loot, are the type of things you will be completing when tackling these activities.
You can find all of the new Borderlands 3 challenges and their requirements for completion below:
- Pumpkin Spiced - Equip 3 pieces of loot from Bloody Harvest at the same time
- Reap What You Sow, Bro - Defeat Captain Haunt with a gun from Bloody Harvest
- Snowball’s Chance in Heck - Defeat 100 Haunted enemies with Cryo damage in the Heck Hole
- An Eye for Quality Hecktoplasm - Defeat 20 Loot Ghosts
- Chaotic Good Cleric - Defeat 500 Ghosts with Mayhem Mode active
- Charon’s Toll - Collect 50 pieces of loot from Bloody Harvest
- I am Rakkman! - Defeat the Haunted Rakkman
- Lawful Good Cleric - Defeat 250 Ghosts
- My Boss Has Been Ghosting Me All Week - Defeat Captain Haunt
- Nate’s Hostile - Defeat Haunted Borman Nates
- Easy as Pumpkin Pie - Complete and solve the Pumpkin Puzzle
- El Compeon Fantasmal - Defeat Haunted El Dragon Jr
- Exorcist - Defeat 150 Haunted Badass enemies
- Friends Don’t Die - Defeat the Haunted Demoskaggon
- Heckraiser - Loot a Blood Harvest Legendary item
Will you be tackling the Borderlands 3 Bloody Harvest challenges? Let us know over on Facebook and Twitter! Are you looking for more coverage of the high-profile looter-shooter? Check out our dedicated hub for the popular title from Gearbox Software.