Black Desert Online has been coming out with some big hits these past few weeks. From its massive expansion to several new Awakenings. And this July update has brought us so much more. Here’s Black Desert Online’s July 5 Update.
Black Desert Online July 5 Update: Full Patch Notes Listed
It feels like we’re getting spoiled with all these updates lately! And now, BDO players can even claim one of three free ‘Dream Horses’, try out Awakened Maegu, and take on the new serpent-snake boss, Imoogi! Oh, and did I mention the 1,000% exp bonus? It’s a really big update. So, let’s dive right into it.
New Additions and Improvements
- Awakening Maegu, the Do Wielder of the Enlightened Flames, has arrived.
- Awakening Weapon: Foxtail Fans
- If you have a Lv. 56 or higher Maegu character in Succession, summon Black Spirit to get the [Maegu Awakening] Mysterious Letter quest in the Main Quest (R).
* Navigation may not appear when you accept the quest in the Land of the Morning Light. You will need to be guided to on the continent with in Balenos to get the the quest location with navigation.
- With the arrival of Awakening Maegu, Maegu’s Succession and Awakening skills have been balanced as follows:
- Succession: Main weapon AP 70%, awakening weapon AP 30%
- Awakening: Awakening weapon AP 70%, main weapon AP 30%
- If your family was in possession of the Tuvala Pendant, it has been changed to Tuvala Foxtail Fans.
- You can find the Tuvala Foxtail Fans wherever your Tuvala Pendant was being kept (etc. your inventory).
- With the arrival of Awakening Maegu, Marni’s Pocket Watch has been deleted.
- Enhancement items used to enhance Marni’s Pocket Watch have been moved to the Heidel storage. (Enhancement items: Heart of Karanda, Inverted Heart of Garmoth)
- A social action for the ‘Yangban Leg Cross’ has been added.
- As a male class, you can perform the social action by pressing the ‘S’ button or typing ‘/legcross’ in the chat.
- The invincibility against monsters effect has been added to the following class’s skills:
- The invincibility against monsters effect lasts for about 1 second
|Ninja||◆ Added to “Evasion III” in Awakening by consuming 150 Stamina.|
|Striker||◆ Added to the pre-hit motion of the following skills:|
|◇ Flow: Mass Destruction, Absolute: Mass Destruction, Enhanced: Mass Destruction|
|Mystic||◆ Added to the pre-hit motion of the following skills:|
|◇ Flow: Mass Destruction, Absolute: Mass Destruction|
|Archer||◆ Added to the pre-hit motion of Tactical Strike.|
|Nova||◆ Added to the rush motion of Punishing Trap when grappling fails.|
|◆ Added to the following skills:|
|◇ Quoratum’s Opening, Succession: Quoratum’s Opening|
|◆ Added to the following skills:|
|◇ Twisted Orbit, Accel: Twisted Orbit|
|Corsair||◆ Applied during Mareca Swing and Smooth Sailin’.|
|◇ However, it is not applied when using Mareca Swing in place.|
|◇ Removed the Critical Hit effect of Smooth Sailin’.|
|Drakania||◆ Added to the following skills:|
|◇ Dragon’s Advance, Flow: Markthanan’s Wings|
|Hashashin||◆ Added during Tail Spin.|
|◆ Added to the pre-hit motion of the following skills:|
|◇ Haladie Assault, Paradise Surge (even when under the effects of the Way of Aal buff)|
Absolute: Deep Thrust
- The issue where the Air Smash effect was not applied to attack 2 of the Absolute: Deep Thrust skill has been fixed.
In today’s update, the PvE damage of the Succession and Awakening Dark Knight main skills were increased to improve her PvE performance.
Firstly, for the Dark Knight Succession, the duration of the Attack Speed Increase effect of “Unveiled Dagger” has been increased. This addressed the issue of her needing to renew the Attack Speed Increase effect too frequently. Additionally, the ability to combo with Blooming Black Rose has been improved. It was hard to combo due to its limited combo skills, so we expanded on the skills that can combo before and after Blooming Black Rose.
For the Dark Knight Awakening, the cooldown of the DP Decrease skill, “Spirit Legacy”, has been reduced, so that she can keep the DP Decrease effect up for longer.
Blooming Black Rose
- Kamasylvia Slash and Prime: Spirit Legacy skills now combo into attack 2 of the skill when using RMB.
- Improved to combo more smoothly from Blooming Black Rose.
- Increased the duration of the skill’s Attack Speed Increase effect.
- Attack Speed +10% for 5 sec → Attack Speed +10% for 10 sec.
- Increased the damage of the following skills:
|Blooming Black Rose||Attack 1 damage 1337% x 5 Attack 2 damage 1337% x 7 PvP Damage -71.5%||Attack 1 damage 1604% x 5 Attack 2 damage 1604% x 7 PvP Damage -76.2%|
|Prime: Enforcement (I to III)||Attack damage 1079/1277/1475% x 3/3/4 PvP Damage -20%||Attack damage 1241/1469/1696% x 3/3/4 PvP Damage -30.4%|
|Prime: Wheel of Fortune (I to IV)||Attack damage 956/1140/1324/1508% x 8 PvP Damage -49.8%||Attack damage 1338/1596/1854/2111% x 8 PvP Damage -64.1%|
|Prime: Kamasylvia Slash (I to III)||Charge attack damage 1240/1475/1710% x 9/9/11 PvP Damage -40.8%||Charge attack damage 1488/1770/2052% x 9/9/11 PvP Damage -50.7%|
|Prime: Lunacy of Vedir (I to III)||Attack damage 877/1140/1403% x 6/6/8 PvP Damage -20/20/40%||Attack damage 1061/1379/1698% x 6/6/8 PvP Damage -50.4%|
|Prime: Ravage Rake (I to IV)||Attack 1 damage 893/1084/1275/1466% x 3 Attacks 2 and 3 damage 893/1084/1275/1466% x 4 PvP Damage -35.9/36/36/36%||Attack 1 damage 964/1171/1377/1583% x 3 Attacks 2 and 3 damage 964/1171/1377/1583% x 4 PvP Damage -40.7%|
Flow: Spirit Blaze
- Improved to now combo more smoothly from Spirit Blaze.
Flow: Root of Catastrophe
- The cooldown of the skill has been changed from 8.5 sec to 8 sec.
- The cooldown of the skill has been changed from 11 sec to 8 sec.
- When used during cooldown, damage has been decreased by 10.6%.
- However, the damage in PvP remains the same.
- The damage of the following skills has been changed:
|Spirit Legacy (I to III)||Attack damage 812/970/1297% x 8 PvP Damage -35.5/35.5/32.7%||Attack damage 934/1116/1492% x 8 PvP Damage -43.9/43.9/41.5%|
|Seed of Catastrophe (I to IV)||Attack damage 626/784/981/1354% x 5/5/5/7 PvP Damage -45/45/45/62.4%||Attack damage 695/870/1089/1503% x 5/5/5/7 PvP Damage -50.5/50.5/50.4/66.1%|
|Flow: Root of Catastrophe||Attack damage 1491% x 7 PvP Damage -73%||Attack damage 1595% x 7 PvP Damage -74.7%|
|Cluster of Despair||Attack damage 1323% x 12 PvP Damage -35%||Attack damage 1515% x 12 PvP Damage -43.2%|
|Dark Nebula||Attack 1 damage 1341% x 5 Attack 2 damage 1341% x 5 PvP Damage -55%||Attack 1 damage 1810% x 5 Attack 2 damage 1810% x 5 PvP Damage -66.6%|
|Grip of Grudge||Attack damage 1251% x 9 PvP Damage -50%||Attack damage 1490% x 9 PvP Damage -58%|
|Spirit Blaze (I to IV)||Attack damage 525/722/949/1326% x 3 Extra attack damage 525/722/949/1326% x 3 PvP Damage -49.9/56.2/61.1/61.8%||Attack damage 578/794/1044/1459% x 3 Extra attack damage 578/794/1044/1459% x 3 PvP Damage -54.5/60.1/64.6/65.3%|
|Flow: Spirit Blaze||Attack damage 1508% x 7 PvP Damage -54%||Attack damage 1660% x 7 PvP Damage -58.2%|
Improved to stop the movement faster when ‘down’ is briefly pressed while out of combat.
Main Weapon, Succession
- Fixed the issue where hits were not applied in certain situations when using the skill while mounted.
Bristling Sparks (I to Absolute)
- Changed to apply stun effect only to monsters when the attack 1 of the skill hits.
Lurking Claws (I to Absolute)
- When the attack 2 lands, onstead of moving towards the targeted opponent’s back, the character will move forward a certain distance and perform attack 3.
- The character will no longer rotate according to the camera rotation during attack 3.
Soulsnare (I – Absolute)
- Removed the skill’s Attack/Casting Speed Reduction effect.
- Fixed the duration of the Movement Speed Reduction effect to match the description.
- The following skills has been changed as shown below:
|Lurking Claws (I to Absolute)||Attack 1 damage 123/352/518/848 x 4 Attack 2 damage 123/352/518/848 x 3, max 2 hits PvP Damage -40% All Evasion Rate -9% for 10 sec on hits (Effect nullified during cooldown)||Attack 1 damage 123/352/451/738 x 2 Attack 2 damage 123/352/451/738 x 2, max 2 hits PvP Damage -32% Removed the All Evasion Reduction Rate on hits effect.|
|Soul Tear (I to Absolute)||Attack damage 178/307/580/931% x 6 PvP Damage -30%||Attack damage 178/307/580/931% x 4 PvP Damage -30%|
|Petalblast (I to Absolute)||Attack damage 182/545/1047/1559% x 8 PvP Damage -50%||Attack damage 182/545/911/1247% x 5 PvP Damage -46%|
|Petal Play (I to Absolute)||Attack damage 108/304/645/1220% x 10 PvP Damage -60%||Attack damage 108/304/645/1220% x 6 PvP Damage -60%|
|Foxspirit: Tag (I to Absolute)||Attack damage 137/317/805/1199% x 9 PvP Damage -60%||Attack damage 137/317/805/1199% x 5 PvP Damage -60%|
|Foxflare (I to Absolute)||Attack damage 165/306/745/1063/1464% x 8||Attack damage 165/306/685/978/1175% x 5|
|Spirit Swirl (I to Absolute)||Attack 1 damage 89/192/484/759/1259% x 1, max 22 hits Attack 2 damage 89/192/484/759/1259% x 6 PvP Damage -65%||Attack 1 damage 71/154/387/546/802% x 1, max 22 hits Attack 2 damage 71/154/387/546/802% x 6 PvP Damage -75%|
|Flower Shroud (I to Absolute)||Attack 1 damage 101/221/413/651/898% x 1, max 6 hits Attack 2 damage 101/221/413/651/898% x 8 PvP Damage -80.5% Stun on hits||Attack 1 damage 101/221/413/651/898% x 1, max 6 hits Attack 2 damage 101/221/413/651/898% x 2 PvP Damage -58% Stun on hits (PvE Only)|
|Bristling Sparks (I to Absolute)||Attack 1 damage 130/280/589/848/1190% x 1 Attack 2 damage 130/280/589/848/1190% x 1, max 14 hits Attack 3 damage 130/280/589/848/1190% x 7 PvP Damage -65%||Attack 1 damage 130/280/589/763/845% x 1 Attack 2 damage 130/280/589/763/845% x 1, max 14 hits Attack 3 damage 130/280/589/763/845% x 4 PvP Damage -55%|
|Spirited Away (I to Absolute)||Attack 1 damage 85/212/373/727/1159% x 2, max 9 hits Attack 2 damage 85/212/373/727/1159% x 6 PvP Damage 83.2% All Accuracy Rate +9% for 10 sec||Attack 1 damage 85/212/373/560/892% x 1, max 9 hits Attack 2 damage 85/212/373/560/892% x 5 PvP Damage 75% Removed the All Accuracy Rate Increase effect|
|Lurking Claws (I to Absolute)||Attack 1 damage 167/289/511/725/1079% x 3 Attack 2 damage 167/289/511/725/1079% x 3 Attack 3 damage 167/289/511/725/1079% x 6 PvP Damage 60%||Attack 1 damage 167/289/511/725/863% x 3 Attack 2 damage 167/289/511/725/863% x 3 Attack 3 damage 167/289/511/725/863% x 3 PvP Damage 45%|
|Heavenward Dance (I to Absolute)||Attack 1 damage 72/207/528/779/973% x 1, max 10 hits Attack 2 damage 72/207/528/779/973% x 9 PvP Damage 55% All AP -20 for 10 sec on hits||Attack 1 damage 72/207/417/615/769% x 1, max 10 hits Attack 2 damage 72/207/417/615/769% x 4 PvP Damage Removed the AP Reduction on hits effect|
|Ghost Bomb (I to Absolute)||Attack damage 141/274/468/941/1189% x 6 PvP Damage 46/46/46/46/38.1%||Attack damage 141/274/468/706/975% x 4 PvP Damage 42%|
- Reduced all Succession skills’ PvE damage by approximately 3.75%.
- However, PvP damage remains the same as before, and as a result, the PvP Damage reduction has been changed.
- As more adventurers visit the Land of the Morning Light, the villagers, constables, and laborers of Dallae Pier are livelier.
- A new Dallae Pier node has been added.
- When you visit the Dallae Pier node area, you can activate the node.
- You can use the ‘Dallae Quarry’ production node from the Dallae Pier node. (1 Contribution Point)
- Basic production: Starlight Powder, Mysterious Powder, Design: Byukgye Reinforced Cannon/Sail/Figurehead/Plating.
- A new Dallae Pier node has been added.
- Yorong has started managing the Dallae Pier node.
- Ships can now be transported to Dallae Pier.
Epheria Carrack – Increased Cabin Space
- The cabin space of Epheria Carrack: Advance/Balance/Volante/Valor has been increased from 50 to 100.
Panokseon – Byukgye Equipment
- In addition to the Haemo equipment exclusive to the Panokseon, Byukgye equipment has been added.
- If you modify the Haemo equipment, you can create Byukgye equipment with one level higher performance.
- A Byukgye Ship Part Workshop has been added to Nampo’s Moodle Village in the Land of the Morning Light. (1 Contribution Point)
- Byukgye equipment can be crafted at the ‘Byukgye Ship Part Workshop.’
* Panokseon: Byukgye’s Equipment can be reinforced with Sunset Black Stones, like Chiro’s Equipment for the Carrack.
- Sunset Black Stones can now be crafted at the Ship Part Workshop in Byukgye, Kusha 2.
- Explanations for usage with the Byukgye Equipment has been added to the description of the following items.
- Finely Polished Pine Plywood, Glue With Traces of Waves, Permit for Reinforcing Panokseon Parts, and Delicately Polished Support
Panokseon Skill – Unbeaten
- Added “Unbeaten”, a new exclusive skill for the big ship Panokseon.
- It allows you to move a certain distance forward or backward and deal flame attack damage to enemies in front.
- It can be used flexibly depending on the combat situation, while moving forward or backward during the skill.
- However, just like other skills like “Ram”, cannons cannot be used while using the Unbeaten.
|Skill & Requirement||Skill Description|
|Unbeaten (Sailing Beginner 1)||“Able to spew fire forward while moving forwards or backwards. Command: Press X or ↓ + X while idle or sailing”|
Gift from the Shipyard Director Chulong in Moodle Village.
- Shipyard Director Chulong in Moodle Village has prepared a small gift for the travelers preparing for their sailing journey.
- This quest can only be accepted and completed once per Family.
- As more adventurers begin to visit the Land of the Morning Light, many are looking to hire sailors more frequently in order to become sailors themselves.
- The average visit time for all sailors has been changed to a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 1 hour.
|Towns to Hire Sailors|
- The maximum number of slots for hiring sailors has been increased from 20 to 40.
- You can expand the maximum number of slots through Sailor’s Oath or Captain’s Medallion items.
Tale of the Land of the Morning Light – Imoogi
- A new tale, Imoogi, has been added to the Land of the Morning Light.
- Lee Mongryong’s forehead wrinkles deepen as he investigates an unidentified survey.
|Tale of Imoogi (Main Quest)||Quest Acceptance Conditions|
|▼ Obtainable after completing the quest “[Koo Mihyun] Royal Decree” with a character Lv. 56 or above by talking to the Black Spirit ( , )|
- Morning Light Storybook: Donghae Province IV has been added.
Black Shrine – Imoogi
- The boss, Imoogi, has been added to the Black Shrine.
- Imoogi is weak to the Earth aura.
* Even if you have not completed the Tale of Imoogi, you can challenge Imoogi in the Black Shrine if you complete the Tale of the Oduksini in the Collection of Tales.
* To defeat the Imoogi boss in the Black Shrine, you need the knowledge of the Tale of the Oduksini.
* Like other bosses in the Black Shrine, difficulties above Calamity 6 are unlocked by adventurers who have successfully defeated the previous difficulty level for the first time.
Summer Season Graduation Begins!
- The Summer Season where characters can grow faster than ever has been extended! Enjoy the benefits of the season server for even longer!
- As the period has been extended, the duration of the various season-related events may also change. Additional notices will be provided in case of any changes.
Summer Season Graduation Begins!
* New adventurers are adviced to stay on the season server until they are fully prepared before beginning the graduation process.
- [Crow Merchants Guild Chief Manager] Fughar has started helping Summer Season characters graduate to regular characters.
|Graduation Period||July 5th, 2023 after maintainence – August 30, 2023 before maintenance|
|Requirements||Adventurers who have not purchased the Black Spirit Pass must complete all Season Pass challenges and receive rewards. Adventurers who have purchased the [Event] Black Spirit Pass must complete all Season Pass and [Event] Black Spirit Pass challenges and receive rewards. Adventurers who do not have Fughar’s Timepiece.|
- The graduation process for the Summer Season is as follows:
|Quest||NPC||Quest Objective||Completion NPC|
|[Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad||Leyla the Crow Merchants Guild Scribe located at the Workshop in Velia||Accept and complete the [Season] Fughar’s Special Timepiece from Fughar and talk to him||Fughar|
|[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World||Fughar||Use the Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate||Fughar|
- Season characters can be converted into normal characters upon using the Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate.
- You can obtain [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Box, Gift Box Full of Memories, and Fughar’s Letter of Encouragement upon completing the above quest.
- Items contained in the Gift Box Full of Memories are as follows:
|Gift Box Full of Memories|
|[Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon x1 Graduation Cap x1 Advice of Valks (+60) x1 Golden Graduation Gown x1 Cron Stone x100 [Event] Secret Book of Old Moon (7 Days) x1 [Event] Elion’s Tear x10 [Event] Item Collection Increase Scroll x5 [Event] Giovan Grolin’s Support Scroll x5 [Event] Tachros’ Spirit Stone x1 Blessed Message Scroll x5 Premium Elixir Box x3 Finto’s Filling/Sweet/Fresh Juice x10|
– Adventurers who have purchased [Event] Black Spirit Pass, make sure to claim all Season Pass and Black Spirit Pass challenges and rewards.
– Unused purchased [Event] Black Spirit Passes can no longer be used after Season graduation.
– Honorable Adventurer’s Certificates that can be obtained during the Season Server Graduation quest can be used on normal servers.
– You cannot graduate if the character has Fughar’s Timepiece.
- A ‘Season Special Gift Request’ that can be completed during the Summer Season has been added.
|Quest||NPC||Quest Objective||Completion NPC||Quest Reward|
|[Season Special Gift] Unstoppable Wave of Dreams||Fughar||Lv. 20 or higher Season character or a character who has completed [Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World||Talk to Fughar||Season Special Gift Exchange Coupon x1 Cron Stone x50 Fresh Orange Juice x10 Sweet Wild Berry Juice x10 Sour Green Grape Juice x10|
– You can exchange the Season Special Gift Exchange Coupon obtained from the aforementioned quest for one of the following special rewards from Fughar.
* However, if you’ve already received the special season reward, you cannot receive the reward for that particular season again.
- You can exchange Tuvala gear for boss gear with the [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon via the following quests.
- Talk to Fughar with the [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon in your inventory to accept the following quests. You can only proceed with one of the following quests at a time.
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Kzarka Main Weapon [Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Kutum Sub-weapon [Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Dandelion Awakening Weapon [Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Giath’s Helmet [Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Dim Tree Spirit’s Armor [Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Muskan’s Shoes [Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Bheg’s Gloves|
Pet levels will be removed. However, this process will take some time, so for now, even at lower levels, pets will have the maximum looting speed. We will provide additional information on the removal of levels once all work has been completed.
- Improved so that the pet item pickup time is based on Lv. 10 regardless of the pet’s level.
- Tier 1 pet at Lv. 1 picks up item every 9.00 sec → 3.60 sec (when the behavior is set as Agile)
- Tier 4 pet at Lv. 1 picks up item every 5.62 sec → 2.25 sec (when the behavior is set as Agile)
- The exchange method for Cron Stone Bundles that can be exchanged in the Pit of the Undying has been changed.
- Before: Obtain Cron Stone Bundle upon exchange, obtain 1-5 Cron Stones upon opening.
- After: Obtain 1-5 Cron Stones upon exchange.
- The following item name has been changed:
- Sesame Seed Bundle → Perilla Seed Bundle
- Sesame Seed → Perilla Seed
* Due to the change in item names, the name in the knowledge description has also been changed.
Meet a Dream Horse – Vipiko’s Calling Horn
- You can get a Vipiko’s Calling Horn through the Challenge (Y).
Manufacture (L) – Processing
- If you process “Vipiko’s Rocking Horse” and “Vipiko’s Calling Horn” in the Processing window, you can obtain “Vipiko’s Dreaming Horse”.
Obtain a Dream Horse
- You can pick one of the following Dream Horse Emblems or a Mythical Censer Pack by right-clicking on the Vipiko’s Dreaming Horse.
|Items obtainable by using “Vipiko’s Dreaming Horse” (Choose one of the following items)|
|Horse Emblem: Dream Doom (Female)||Horse Emblem: Dream Diné (Female)||Horse Emblem: Dream Arduanatt (Female)|
|Horse Emblem: Dream Doom (Male)||Horse Emblem: Dream Diné (Male)||Horse Emblem: Dream Arduanatt (Male)|
| Mythical Censer Bundle|
(Mythical Censer x5)
* The Mythical Censer Package contains 5 Mythical Censers that allow you to attempt to awaken a Dream Horse.
Don’t worry about Dream Horse training and skill acquisition!
* The Dream Horse obtained through using Vipiko’s Dreaming Horse has acquired all available skills and is a Lv. 1 Dream Horse with 100% mastery in all skills.
* If you register the Dream Horse with a Horse Emblem, its initial level stats (speed/acceleration, etc.) will be reset to Lv. 1 when using a growth reset item, but all skills will remain acquired and mastery will remain at 100%.
Season Character Riding Dream Horses
- Season characters can now ride Dream Horses.
- Added a description to the Gourd Bottle of Life, which is used to suppress the Gumiho’s supernatural powers in the Black Shrine, that it can only be used twice.
- Added a description to J’s Hammer of Loyalty that it is used with Dahn’s Gloves.
- Added information to the description of the Shattered Horn item that indicates which piece of the horn it is.
- The Shattered Horn can be combined into one piece by placing the first through fourth pieces in order.
- Added the feature to repair Panokseon ships with Ship Repair Materials and Ship Repair Kits.
- Ship Repair Materials, Ship Repair Kits, and Emergency Ship Repair Kits.
- Improved some of the exploration knowledge in the Land of the Morning Light.
- Changed Abyss One: The Magnus main quest progression and quest requirements.
- The starting area for adventures and the main quest progression are as follows.
|Main Quest Progression||◆ Complete the Balenos Main Questline: Proceed with the Balenos Chapter of the Magnus Main Quests ◆ Complete the Serendia Main Questline: Proceed with the Serendia Chapter of the Magnus Main Quests ◆ Complete the Calpheon Main Questline: Proceed with the Calpheon Chapter of the Magnus Main Quests||◆ After completing the Calpheon Main Questlin, you can proceed with all of the Magnus Main Questline|
|Accept The Magnus Main Questline, when proceeding with the simplified Main Questline||◆ Complete the quest [Special Growth] Fughar’s Memorandum – Chapter 6||◆ Available from Lv. 50|
|Accept The Magnus Main Questline, when starting in the Land of the Morning Light||◆ Complete Land of the Morning Light Main Questline ◆ Complete Succession/Awakening (Talent, Ascension)||◆ Complete Land of the Morning Light Main Questline (unchanged) ◆ Complete Succession/Awakening (Talent, Ascension) (unchanged)|
|Accept The Magnus Main Questline, when starting in the Everfrost||◆ Complete the Everfrost Main Questline ◆ Complete Succession/Awakening (Talent, Ascension)||◆ Complete the Everfrost Main Questline (unchanged) ◆ Complete Succession/Awakening (Talent, Ascension) (unchanged)|
- Eased the combat difficulty of Maegu encountered during the Woosa Awakening quest.
- Eased the combat difficulty of Gumiho encountered during the Woosa Awakening quest.
- Improved so that during combat within the cutscene in the Woosa Awakening quest, HP is now continuously recovered.
- Changed so that when accepting a Life quest of [Returnning Event], the navigation will no longer be activated.
- The Shimhyangje Manager Hanmyo began explaining the process for using Shimhyangje.
- The dialogue of the soldiers in Glish and Serendia has been changed.
- Improved Ottavio Ferre’s speech at the Elionian Church speech during ‘[Balenos] Black Desert and Black Stones’ to be more natural,.
- improved so that you can listen to ‘[Replay] The Story of Black Desert and Black Stone’ from Ottavio Ferre only after completing the quest ‘[Balenos] Black Desert and Black Stones’.
- Changed the meals in the baskets of Morning Light residents to appear more natural.
- In memory of the adventurer BRASILTEAM, a Starbound Adventurer statue has been crafted on the pedestal in theBattle Arena in Calpheon.
- Improved the dialogue of some characters located in Cheongsan Institute to be more natural.
- Improved the names of some characters during the Honorable Choi House story quest to be more natural.
- Improved the Fox Trap to be more natural during the Tale of Koo Mihyun Main Quest.
- Improved the dialogue of Shipyard Director Chulong in Moodle Village’s Shipyard to be more natural after completing the Tale of the Golden Pig King.
- The cooldown time for applying the enhancement chance increase value through Naderr’s Band has been reduced as follows:
|When exchanging an enhancement chance increase value of +100 or higher, a cooldown of 30 sec will be applied||When exchanging an enhancement chance increase value of +300 or higher, a cooldown of 5 sec will be applied|
- With the release of the Awakening Maegu, the image for the UI when you close the game has been changed.
- Awakening Maehwa has been added to the official Black Desert website – Game Introduction – Class Introduction menu.
- Improved the class card format displayed on the class introduction page to have a 3D effect.
- Changed the title of the email sent when requesting account deletion to be more clear.
- Added “Sri Lanka” to the list of countries where phone numbers can be registered in the account information.
- Fixed the issue of overlapping icons on the password change page.
- Improved system to notify via email when connecting or disconnecting SNS Open IDs.
- The issue where the enhancement level of Godr-Ayed Weapons was displayed unnaturally in the Central Market on the official Black Desert website has been fixed.
Modified or Changed
- Fixed an issue where the item arrangement in the character’s inventory was abnormal when bringing items from another character’s inventory within the family.
- [Corsair] Fixed an issue where only Corsair didn’t have a semi-transparent skirt unlike other classes when wearing the New Year Hanbok Clothes.
- Fixed an issue where the windows inside the Blue Maned Lion’s Manor could only be opened from certain locations.
- Fixed an issue where standing spots were displayed occasionally when looking up at the sky at specific locations in Heidel.
- Fixed an issue where the background was unnaturally exposed at specific locations in Tungrad Forest.
- Fixed an issue where fish were swimming in an unnatural position at specific locations in the Atanis Waterway.
- Modified the phrases related to the use of Silver in the description of the Naphart Camping Tent to match the actual usage.
- Fixed an issue where character movements appeared abnormally fast in the cutscenes during the battle with Bari at the Black Shrine and the quests of Land of the Morning Light.
- Fixed an issue where some Land of the Morning Light quests were displayed as Main Quests.
- Fixed the issue where it was impossible to proceed with the Missing from Performance quest.
- Fixed the issue where the horse appearance was not visible at the Moodle Village Stable.
- Fixed the issue where some language would bleed out of the the Worker Information window.
- Fixed he issue where closing the UI in the World Map (M) in certain situations would also close other UI.
- Improved some UI elements to disappear more smoothly hen closing the World Map (M).
- Fixed the issue where the quest icon was still displayed on the World Map even after completing ‘[Processing] Excellent Magnate’.
- Improved the system message that appears when the wagon is low on power to be more natural.
- Fixed the issue where pressing the Kind Gesture button in the Pearl Shop (F3) would take you to the Beauty category.
- [Woosa] When completing the Valencia Main Quest, the Black Spirit will now guide you to the quest ‘[Valencia] The Beginning of a New Era’.
- [Trade] The description and content of the quest ‘Preparation for Trading’ have been partially modified.
- Fixed the issue where the icons for the High-quality Rice and Special Rice items appeared abnormal.
- Removed the unnecessary guidance text that was displayed at the bottom of the Reform Stone Extraction UI.
- [Nova] Fixed an issue where the character’s hair would look unnatural when equipping the Yianaros Headpiece.
- [Maegu] Fixed the issue where the on/off setting of her face guard in the Dye (J) window was not working.
- Improved the usage descriptions of some processing material items.
- Fixed the issue where some objects were unnaturally exposed in certain locations of Shimnidae Forest.
- Fixed issue where Huntkkebi could not be found using the NPC search function.
- Fixed the issue where character control was not smooth after checking the stable function in the ESC menu and closing it when using the game pad UI.
- Fixed some incorrect subtitles in the vignettes of Land of the Morning Light.
- Fixed the issue of the creator’s name disappearing when exchanging the PEN(V): Blackstar Soul Tome with the PEN(V): Godr-Ayed Soul Tome.
- Fixed the issue where the description for controls during the [LoML] loss quest is incorrect.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect navigations in certain situations during the quest [Geuseunsae] Booze in the Reed Field.
- Fixed the issue of the basic UIs disappearing when opening and closing the World Map (M) quickly.
- Fixed the issue where the buttons don’t function when checking some description texts in the Pearl Shop (F3) or Beauty (F4).
- Added an explanation on how to obtain instruments and increase your musicianship grade to the tooltip of the play on my information window (P).
- Fixed the issue where the icons for High-quality Rice and Special Rice items were displaying abnormally.
If you haven’t jumped on Black Desert Online, now’s the time to do it. There’s a brand-new island, plenty of new Awakened characters, and of course, a free horse. Check out our in-depth preview of Black Desert Online’s latest expansion here: Black Desert Online Shines Bright in Land of The Morning Light.