With every season that passes, Apex Legends players compete for the top spots in Ranked, planning their strategies, optimizing their playstyle, and practicing with the best weapons in order to gain more chances to get an edge over their opponents in every match. In this article, we’re bringing you the best of the best weapons in the game in Apex Legends Season 13.
Tier List of Apex Legends Weapons in Season 13
This is the current Tier List for Season 13 of Apex Legends. As soon as there’s an update, we’ll make sure to re-visit this article and update it accordingly.
Disclaimer: Some of the weapons might seem out of place and be straight-up bad when you grab them, but the situation completely changes when it gets the appropriate attachments. It’s also worth noting that they won’t fit everyone’s playstyles so just play around and see what works best for you.
The developers are constantly balancing the game and introducing new stuff, so expect that changes are around the corner when Season 14 of Apex Legends goes live. In the meantime, enjoy the list. Happy fragging!
- SS Tier (these ones come from Care Packages and are naturally significantly more powerful than the weapons you can randomly find on the map): G7 Scout, Kraber, Mastiff, Volt
- S Tier – CAR, Flatline, Peacekeeper, R-301 Carbine, Spitfire
- A Tier – Alternator, Charge Rifle, Havoc, Prowler, R-99, Wingman
- B Tier – Bocek Bow, Hemlok, Longbow, Rampage, Sentinel
- C Tier – Devotion, L-Star, Mozambique, RE-45, Triple Take
- D Tier – 30-30 Repeater, Eva-8, P2020
Want some cool flair for your weapons? Have a look at our Best Apex Legends Skins guide.