Following a massive patch notes list on September 22, we’re greeted with another Baldur’s Gate 3 hotfix to address major crashing and save game issues. While small, this update fixes significant bugs alongside giving a quick update on a future hotfix targeting the shared stash. To learn more, continue reading to find a complete list of Baldur’s Gate 3’s Hotfix 7 patch notes, released on September 27, 2023.
Baldur’s Gate 3 September 27 Hotfix 7 Update – Full Patch Notes
Today’s BG3 patch notes are slightly shorter than previous ones, with each change combating crashes and save game errors. Although no Act-specific issues are addressed, the update instead targets general bugs regarding multiplayer dialogue, map loading, and invalid item issues, among other bugs.
Let’s quickly look at Baldur’s Gate 3’s Hotfix 7 patch notes.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when listening in on some dialogues during a multiplayer session.
- Fixed crashes caused by corrupted item stacks that could occur when unloading a level or moving to a new region.
- Fixed a savegame issue when loading into a new region while Withers’ Wardrobe was still loaded in an old region.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when loading savegames with potentially invalid items in the inventory.
- Fixed a savegame issue relating to traps.
- Removed duplicated characters and items caused by items being taken across two different cached levels.
- Fixed the preview for the text background option not changing height after you reduce the Dialogue Text Size.
That’s the end of Baldur’s Gate 3’s seventh hotfix, released on September 27, 2023. Check out the official Steam announcement for more details about future patches and community feedback!
Baldur’s Gate 3 is available on PC, Mac, PlayStation 5, and soon on Xbox Series X|S. To learn more about the game, check out how to find the Magic Mirror in BG3, or click the game tag below to dive into our growing article collection!