If you’ve been enjoying all the festive assistance that we’ve been providing with our Destiny 2 Dawning recipes, then you’re in luck.It’s going to look like a bloody cookbook by the time we’re done here, and what could be better? If you’re wanting to get on Eris Morn’s good side, you’ll need our Ascendant Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Destiny 2 recipe for starters, and a good dose of patience.
Ascendant Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Destiny 2 Recipe and Ingredients
In case you haven’t already guessed, Eris Morn is the one who wants your cookies. Well, specifically Ascendant Oatmeal Raisin ones. Yes, we’ve slagged off Oatmeal Raisin cookies before, but this time, we’ll make an exception. She’s been through a hell of a lot, so we reckon she deserves to eat whatever sort of biscuit she wants.
Like every other Dawning 2019 cookie recipe, you’re going to need a mix of one Uncommon ingredient, one Rare ingredient, and 15 Essence of Dawning. If you’re not quite sure how to get your mitts on that Essence, we’ve got a guide here to farming it. However, forget what you’ll need for other recipes. Here’s what you’re going to need to make these Oatmeal Cookies:
- Chitlin Powder – nab this from Hive enemies that are kicking around, and if last season was anything to go by, just take a murder field trip to the Moon.
- Finishing Touch – you get this by using Finishers on enemies, so get out there and start cracking skulls until you get enough.
- Essence of Dawning – You can complete any number of activities to pick this up, so just crack into what the season has to offer and you should be alright.
Once you’ve got all the materials that you need, you’ll be able to chuck everything into Eva’s Holiday Oven and to get things cooking. Once you’ve made a recipe, you can masterwork the oven so that treats will cost 10 Essence of Dawning next time and not 15, which we highly recommend if you think you’ll be spending tonks of time in the kitchen. Need a hand with something that isn’t the Ascendant Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Destiny 2 recipe? We’ve got some other guides here that you might find handy:
- Destiny 2 Candy Dead Ghosts Recipe and Ingredients
- Destiny 2 Fried Sha-Dough Recipe and Ingredients
- Destiny 2 Hot Crossfire Buns Recipe and Ingredients