If you’re someone who’s looking for some help in Animal Crossing: New Horizon because all the new faces are a little overwhelming, then you’re definitely not alone. There’s a whole rotation of people coming and going which you might want to learn the names of, and we can help you with our Animal Crossing New Horizons Visitor master guide.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Visitor Master Guide
If you’re out here wondering who is going to visit your island, then you might already be familiar with some of the candidates who will come and go from time to time. We’re talking about the likes of Celeste, for example, who shows up at night with cool recipes like the one for a magic wand. If you’re curious about her, then check out our guide here that we’ve relinked for your convenience.
So, you’re wondering about who else will show up on your island? We’ve got a full list here for you to check out. We’re talking everything from beavers to owls, and more, and we’re also going to briefly cover off what they do for you. Talk about handy!
- Celeste – she’s Blathers’ sister and she’s one hell of a sharp tack. On top of that, she shows up on your island when there are meteor showers and will give you a random DIY recipe that will make use of star fragments!
- C.J. – when we’re talking about couple goals, we’re talking about C.J. and Flick! C.J. is an influencer who loves fishing and loves documenting his fun, aquatic-centric lifestyle. He’ll show up to buy your fish at a premium price when he’s in town, and if you bring him 3 of the same kind, you’ll even get a model to keep of it! He also hosts Fishing Tourneys, which you can participate in for prizes.
- Daisy Mae – if you’ve been playing the stalk market, then you’ll be familiar with Daisy Mae. She’s, we assume, the replacement for Sow Joan and she’s here to sell you turnips at hopefully non-exorbitant prices so that you can flip them for a hefty profit later in the week!
- Flick – Flick is C.J’s partner and he’s famous for making commissions of your favorite fish and bugs! Flick fulfills much the same purpose that C.J. does in that he’ll buy your bugs at an inflated price compared to Nook’s Cranny, so when you see him in town, it’s time to sell, sell, sell.
- Kicks – Kicks sells, well, kicks. By kicks, we mean shoes. You can also get socks from this little skunk when he pops up around down, and he will start hanging about your deserted island once you’ve had the Able Sisters comfortably set up in town.
- Gulliver – you’ll already be well-versed in this seagull making waves upon the shores of your deserted island. He comes around every now and again and has you digging for parts for his phone, and then sends you gifts in the mail as thanks once he’s gone on his merry way and been reunited with his seafaring crew. We think he’s a bit annoying though.
- Saharah – if you like to gamble and you love interior design, then you’re going to want to hit Saharah up. She’ll roll through your town with a bunch of carpets, wallpapers, and floors and the catch is that you won’t know what type or design they are. You’re going to have to spend 3,000 Bells to gamble on one if you want to win big.
- Wisp the Ghost – late at night, you’ll be able to see this Boo-like creature floating around your island. If you interact with him, you’ll have to then fetch bits of his soul and he’ll reward you much in the way that Gulliver does later on! You can either pick something new or something valuable. Be warned, we don’t think that he’s the best judge of quality.
Now that you have our Animal Crossing New Horizons Visitor master guide, it should be easy of you to figure out who will come to your island and what sort of gifts they’re going to come bearing. Not yet a proud owner of Animal Crossing: New Horizons? Pick it up here using this Amazon link and you’ll be able to support Prima Games at the same time. If you need help with anything else about being an Island Representative, then come and check out our dedicated guides hub for the game:
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Flower Breeding Guide
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Flower Types Master Guide
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Fishing Tourney Schedule