May the 4th quests have arrived in Fortnite, and there are plenty of Star Wars-themed challenges for players to complete. One of the most important things that players will need to know is where to find the Stormtrooper Checkpoints. There are three of these located on the map, and they are all pretty much the same.
All Stormtropper Checkpoint Locations
You can see all three of the Stormtrooper Checkpoints on the map below. They consist of some concrete walls on the road and some Stormtroopers patrolling the area.
- Between Camp Cuddle and Greasy Grove
- To the southwest of Sleepy Sound and northeast of Shift Shafts
- To the southeast of The Joneses
At these checkpoints, you will find Stormtroopers whom you can interact with to get the E-11 Blaster for just 100 Gold Bars. Gold Bars can be found by eliminating enemies and opening chests while playing matches. You can also get Bounties from them that will reward you with 75 Gold Bars upon completion.
You can find the rest of the May the 4th quests below:
- Land at a Stormtrooper Checkpoint, then place top 25
- Complete a bounty from a Stormtrooper
- Block hits using a Lightsaber
- Damage opponents within 30 meters using the E-11 Blaster Rifle
- Drive a vehicle from Chonker’s Speedway or Logjam Lumberyard to a Stormtrooper Checkpoint
- Survive storm phases while carrying a Lightsaber