Nicolas Cage has hit Dead by Daylight’s PTB and he’s an absolute menace. Never have we had a character that is so ridiculously over the top fun to play. But more than that, he’s chatty. Here are all of Nicolas Cage’s voice lines in Dead by Daylight.
All of Nicolas Cages Voice Lines in Dead by Daylight
The killers and survivors of Dead by Daylight are a tight-lipped bunch. Occasionally you’ll get a line tossed out here or there. Ash will announce something’s ‘Groovy’, and Wesker will inform you he only has seven minutes to play. But other than this handful of lines, the games are pretty quiet. Enter Nicolas Cage, world-famous actor.
Nicolas Cage has voice lines for almost everything. So, let’s dive right in.
In the lobby
- Right… we’re in the deep end now, aren’t we?
- Okay, okay. I’m gonna wake up now. Wake up!
- Talk about being completely lost… where the hell am I?
- What – what is going on here? Anyone? Someone want to fill me in?
- Someone bring medical supplies, we’re probably gonna need it.
- Anyone know how to get out of this paradise? Anyone?
- Fantastic, a campfire. Just what we needed. A campfire, in the middle of nowhere.
- People, make sure you don’t forget anything.
- Who’s Vigo? Anyone hear that name before?
- If only there was a radio. We could listen to scary stories while we waited for the end of the f— world.
- The only thing missing is a nice scary story by the fire.
- Okay, someone call my agent. I didn’t sign up for this.
- I don’t want to piss on the parade here, but I’m going to do it anyway. We’re going to die, aren’t we? If we aren’t already dead.
Upon starting a new Trial
- It’s just one of those nights.
- Who’s going to poke out our eyes this time?
- This is… surreal.
- I hate this fog.
- I’m pretty sure this isn’t real. I’m tripping, aren’t I?
- Not liking the vibe here. Not one bit.
- I missed something along the way. How do I get out of this hellhole?
- Right, we’re all going to die here.
- Take the part, it’s a good movie he says. What’s the worst thing that can happen?
- Why do I still think I’m gonna wake up any minute now?
- I’m not liking the mojo here.
- Well, we’re in for it now.
- We’re in the proverbial fire now.
- I got a bad feeling. A real bad feeling.
- I hate this particular fog.
- Well, we’re definitely not in Vegas anymore.
When encountering other survivors
- So what we don’t want to do is separate, like in the movies? Bad idea, really bad idea.
- Is it me or does it feel like we’re being watched?
- Listen here. We need to stick together.
- Let’s hurry it up, people.
- Listen up. The best way to get out of this is to work together.
When getting chased
- No, no!
- What the!
- Get away!
- No no no no get away! Get away!
When getting hit
- You kidding me!
- Ow, ow, f— ow!
- Oh! (Long and pained)
- Ahhh s—!
- Ow, f—!
- Ow, okay, would you just stop? Stop it!
- How can this be any fun for anybody? This is certainly not fun for me.
- I’m completely and totally and utterly cow t— f—.
- Get control of the fear, Nic. Gotta get control of the fear. It’s just like riding a horse, get back on that horse, Nic.
- I’ve been in tougher situations. Spelunking.
- We’re in the proverbial s— now.
- It’s times like these I ask myself what would Captain Nemo do.
- You can’t hurt me you stupid sick stupid serial killer!
- It’s like A5 Wagyu beef over here, man.
- Holy s—, that was close.
- Ahh… something’s broken… something’s…. broken for sure.
- Help! Help! Help!
- Could use some help over here.
- Someone, please, help!
- This is not good.
- I’ll stand up again, I’ll walk, I’ll scare the f— out of you, killer! I’m Nic f— Cage!
- Don’t do this to me I’m not a worm…
While being carried by the killer
- No, no, no, no, no, whatever you’re going through, I get it. You’re angry, you need a release. I’m telling you, this isn’t the way.
- No, no, no please, let’s just stop for a moment. Take a deep breath and, and think about what we’re actually doing here.
- Can we please just talk about this like two rational adults? Please?
- Get your f— claws off of me!
- Get your g— stinking paws off me.
- Look, whatever I did? I’m sorry. I’m really, really sorry. Now will you just put me down?
When another survivor gets downed
- We’re gonna stand up, and we’re gonna keep going back to the toy store. You can’t take them from us!
When being healed by another survivor
- You helped me. Thanks.
- I owe you one.
- Hurry, hurry.
- Appreciate the help.
- Please go a little faster, thanks.
- Thanks for the assist. I will never forget you for helping me.
- I owe you one. No, correction. I owe you more than that.
- You’re one in a million, thanks.
- Can you go any slower? Come on.
- You are my hero. I will pray to you.
- I shan’t forget this. Really I shan’t.
When healing another survivor and missing a skill check
- Sorry, sorry about that. Shoot.
- My, my mistake. My mistake.
When missing a skill check on a generator with other survivors
- I’m really sorry that I did that to all of us.
- I’m six years old again and the boogeyman is coming because I made a big noise and I’m very sorry.
- A little help here?
- Someone please!
- Seriously, help!
- I need some help, thank you very much!
- You got the hook under Nic Cage’s rib cage!
- Get the movie star off the hook!
- I think it’s past my spleen, just north of my liver and it hurts!
- I’m having trouble breathing now!
- Get me off the hook! (Singing)
- Oh, it hurts! It hurts! But I’m ready now! Ready to face the big time! It’s gonna be beautiful! (Singing)
When disturbing crows
- Let’s keep it quiet.
- Damn crow.
- The crows are flying, show the killer where we’re hiding, flying, hiding, yay. (Singing)
- Great. Crows.
- F— crows.
- I can feel the crows looking at me.
- I smell crows.
- I don’t want to hear another one of those ridiculous crows.
- No one feed the crows, please.
- F— you, you old crows.
- Crows are watching. Gotta move. Gotta move.
When picking up an item
- What am I, okay so, is this a weapon? This is a flashlight. Is that meant to be a weapon? Am I, what am I meant to do with this, shine it in his eyes?
- I don’t know what I’m supposed to do with these tools, man. I – it’s, it’s not my, what am I supposed to do with a wrench?
When opening the exit gate
- Power up, power down, circle around, open that gate!
- Almost there. Almost there.
- We’re going to get out of that gate and we’re not gonna go back to that f— campsite again.
- See ya never!
- He takes the cake and eats it too!
- Sayonara! (Singing)
- Go, go, go!
- See ya, wouldn’t want to be ya, you homicidal freak.
- Damn right I made it.
- Hello freedom!
- Ciao baby!
- One two, a buckle my shoe. Three four, I’m out the f— door.
Unique killer lines
To The Onryo:
- Sadako, not you! Sadako. Wait a minute, I love a little bit of Sadako. I mean, it’s okay.
Nicolas Cage has so many lines, many of them utterly ridiculous. But this pairs perfectly with his perks, which are particularly and positively preposterous. Check them out here: All of Nicolas Cage’s Perks in Dead by Daylight.