Similar to past games in the franchise, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will allow players to play the campaign one week before the full release. Besides seemingly finishing the soft reboot of the Modern Warfare series, players can also receive rewards for completing these missions.
All MW3 Missions and Rewards
There are 14 missions in the Modern Warfare 3 campaign. Almost every mission with the exception of one will reward players with calling cards, double XP tokens, and operators with the completion of the campaign awarding with a weapon blueprint and an emblem.
Completing the full campaign gives four operators, eight XP tokens, and four calling cards. All of these rewards can used across multiplayer, zombies, and Call of Duty: Warzone battle royale modes. These rewards will be available to get at any time after launch and are not exclusive to the campaign early access period. Here is the full list of missions in chronological order and their rewards in Modern Warfare 3:
- Operation 627: Breather Calling Card
- Precious Cargo: 30 min Double Player XP Token and 30 min Double Weapon XP Token
- Reactor: Corso Operator
- Payload: Ghillie Guy Calling Card
- Deep Cover: 30 min XP Token and 30 min Weapon XP Token
- Passenger: N/A
- Crash Site: Pathfinder Operator
- Flashpoint: Toxic Drip Calling Card
- Oligarch: One hour Double Player XP Token and One hour Double Weapon XP Token
- Highrise: Doc Operator
- Frozen Tundra: Skull Rhapsody Calling Card
- Gora Dam: One hour Double Player XP Token and One hour Double Weapon XP Token
- Danger Close: Jabber Operator
- Trojan Horse: Campaign Completion Emblem and Weapon Blueprint
That is every mission in Modern Warfare 3 and what each will award with when completed. Check out our helpful guide to learn how to get early access to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 campaign.