Aurum Alley is meant to be an area that serves food and items for tourists within the Xianzhou Luofu, a type of merchant’s alley in Honkai: Star Rail. Though our usually traveling merchant may be a bit busy for the time being, Trailblazers can have fun uncovering new secrets and treasure chests within this new albeit small area.
All Aurum Alley Treasure Chests and Map Locations in Honkai: Star Rail
- Take the Cosmos Street Teleport and take a right. The first chest will be along the wall at the first street that turns to the right and stops at another boundary.
- By taking the Cosmos Street Teleport, head north either through the street alley slightly to the right of the teleport or take the right when you come across the split in the street. The stairs will lead down into a small space where there are stone benches, and there will be a chest on the left side of this sitting area.
- By taking the path and only journeying north of the Cosmos Street Teleport, the third chest location will be along the wall to the left side of the Trailblazer and next to a light pole.
- If you’re heading along the same path as where the last Treasure Chest was, then you’ll take a left at the end of the path, seeing as how boxes currently block off the patio-like area while this area is undergoing construction. By taking the path all the way to the left or west of this corner, there will be another Treasure Chest straight ahead amid a mix of boxes and supplies.
- Teleporting to the Aurum Alley Night Market Teleport on the left side of Aurum Alley, the first chest you come across is right around the corner to the right past the large gate.
- The next few chests will be further down the alleyway, where the path diverges into three different paths, one to the left, one to the right, and onwards. The chest on the left can be reached by one of two ways, taking either path that will lead to the street corner where a man stands beside a street lamp and one of the chests.
- The last of the chests can be reached if the player takes either of the right pathways, but can best be reached by traveling east from Chest 6 where the last chest is next to another collection of boxes.
There are many other locations in the Xianzhou Luofu where you can find secrets to quests such as the completely harmless and totally safe Neutron Bomb in a trash pile as well as other treasure chest locations.