Treasure hunting is a great alternative for when you don’t feel like doing Missions or spending your Trailblaze Power in Honkai: Star Rail. You can get various rewards, including Stellar Jades and some valuable Experience for reaching, eventually, a bigger Equilibrium Level. The Artisanship Commission is one of the best places for getting those thanks to its huge amount of available chests, and we’ll go through all of them right now.
All Artisanship Commision Treasure Chest Locations in Honkai: Star Rail
There’s a total of 11 marked chests in the Artisanship Commission area, Warp Trotter included. You’ll also come across various puzzles and harder battles that will also reward you with even more precious chests, so don’t leave those in waiting.
Go for them after you completed all Trailblaze Missions to ensure that no chest is suddenly inaccessible. Also, make sure you repaired all Shifting Screens beforehand so you can have full access to the area.
- 1 – Look to your right as you pass through the gates.
- 2 – Now keep heading straight until you get to the elevator. The chest is on its left side.
- 3 – Turn back and go down the map. You won’t be able to access it as easily if you didn’t open this door yet.
- 4 – Turn the Shifting Screen to the right (south of the map) so it can reach the floating cargo containing the chest.
- 5 – After grabbing the previous one, rotate the Screen so you can reach another cargo with a chest.
- 6 – Warp Trotter. A lot of walking is needed after the previous chest, but you’ll eventually reach this piggy guy here, so hit it before it runs.
- 7 – After slaying your previous target, go to the Space Anchor and walk through the bridges to find another chest.
- 8 – Keep heading forward and you’ll find another chest after climbing the stairs next to Master Gongshu.
- 9 – Travel to the other side through the Space Anchor and go downstairs to find this chest next to some monsters.
- 10 – Return to the Anchor and go through the area upstairs. The chest is waiting for you at the end of the road.
- 11 – Now get back to the Anchor once again and return to the central area of the map to find this one next to a sleeping enemy.
Related: All Divination Commission Treasure Chest Locations in Honkai: Star Rail
When adding all of the other possible chests you can get on this map, your total amount goes up to 21 Chests. This doesn’t include Gongshu’s repeatable puzzles, so the total amount is technically even higher. Now go there and grab your treasure!