Resident Evil 4 Remake is releasing on March 24, or it’s already here if you’re reading this at later date! Certainly, if you are planning to play the reimagined version of one of the most important installments in the Resident Evil franchise, or you are already deep in the game – you are probably interested in the complete list of achievements/trophies, i.e. all that you need to do in the game before you can say that you have 100% completed it! Here are all Resident Evil 4 Remake achievements listed.
Related: What is the Total Download Size for Resident Evil 4 Remake? – Answered
All Achievements and Trophies in Resident Evil 4 Remake – Listed
It doesn’t look like this will be a walk in the park, more like a walk in the Spanish village full of Las Plagas-infested Ganados… I mean beating the game with an S+ ranking on the highest difficulty, and not using health recovery items, oh my! Check out the list below for all achievements and trophies in Resident Evil 4 Remake:
- Cuz Boredom Kills Me – Obtain all trophies.
- Knife Basics – Parry an enemy with the knife.
- My Preferred Place – Upgrade a weapon.
- A Masterpiece – Get the exclusive upgrade for a weapon.
- Nice One, Stranger! – Complete a request for the Merchant.
- Talk About Near-Death Experience! – Rescue Ashley as she’s being carried away by the enemy.
- Revolt Against the Revolting – Destroy a Clockwork Castellan.
- Harpoon Hurler – Defeat Del Lago.
- Grilled Big Cheese – Defeat Bitores Méndez.
- Wave Goodbye, Right Hand – Defeat the Verdugo.
- No Thanks, Bro! – Defeat Ramón Salazar.
- You Used to Be a Good Guy – Defeat Jack Krauser.
- You’re Small Time! – Defeat Osmund Saddler.
- Shield Your Eyes – Defeat 3 enemies at once with a flash grenade.
- Never Heard It Coming – Defeat a Garrador using only knives.
- Two Bugs, One Stone – Kill 3 parasites inside a Regenerator with a single bullet.
- You Talk Too Much! – Throw a grenade into Ramón Salazar’s mouth.
- Overkill – Use a cannon to defeat a zealot.
- Hope You Like Thrill Rides! – Make it through both minecart sections in the underground tunnel without taking damage.
- Capacity Compliance – Reach the top of the clock tower without the lift stopping once.
- Smooth Escape – Escape on the water scooter without taking any damage.
- Astute Appraiser – Sell a single treasure for at least 100000 ptas.
- Bandit – Obtain all treasures indicated on the Village treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Raider – Obtain all treasures indicated on the Castle treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Burglar – Obtain all treasures indicated on the Island treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Gun Fanatic – Obtain all weapons.
- Jack of All Trades – Complete all requests from the Merchant.
- Revolution Wind-Up – Destroy all Clockwork Castellans.
- Promising Agent – Complete the main story on Standard mode or higher.
- Mission Accomplished S+ – Complete the main story on Standard mode with an S+ rank.
- Proficient Agent – Complete the main story on Hardcore mode or higher.
- S+ Rank Investigator – Complete the main story on Hardcore mode with an S+ rank.
- Peerless Agent – Complete the main story on Professional mode with an S+ rank.
- Sprinter – Complete the main story within 8 hours.
- Frugalist – Complete the main story without using a recovery item.
- Minimalist – Complete the main story using only knives and handguns [Including specific battles].
- Silent Stranger – Complete the main story without talking to the Merchant once.
- Amateur Shooter – Complete a game at the shooting range.
- Real Deadeye – Earn an S-rank in all games at the shooting range.
- Trick Shot – Shoot through and destroy 5 targets at the shooting range with a single shot.
Disclaimer: All achievements/trophies listed above come from the leaked list published prior to the game release, also, there are still a few hidden achievements/trophies that possibly contain bigger spoilers, but we will update our list once the game is out!
For more Resident Evil 4 Remake here on Prima Games check out the following – Will Resident Evil 4 Remake Be on PS4 and Xbox One? – Answered.