If the Aetherium Wars Event rewards weren’t enough, would you believe that through the revised Victory Zones, there are a set number of Treasure Chests in the area that will still grant you Stellar Jades? Whether you are planning on saving for future updates or ready to spend away for Jingliu, Topaz, or Guinaifen, you can count on Treasure Chests to help bulk up your savings. There are five in total for each Victory Zone and there is always one valuable chest among the rest of the common ones. Here are all the places where you can find treasure chests for the Aetherium Wars event in Honkai: Star Rail.
- All Treasure Chest Map Locations in the Corridor of Fading Echoes Victory Zone from Honkai: Star Rail
- All Treasure Chest Map Locations in the Cloudford Victory Zone from Honkai: Star Rail
- All Treasure Chest Map Locations in the Herta Space Station Victory Zone from Honkai: Star Rail
- All Treasure Chest Map Locations in the Great Mine Victory Zone from Honkai: Star Rail
All Treasure Chest Map Locations in the Corridor of Fading Echoes Victory Zone from Honkai: Star Rail
A few of the treasure chests are blocked by way of the Box Puzzles, namely Chests 2, 3, and 4. If you do accidentally move a box that shouldn’t have been moved, you can refresh the Puzzle by hitting the I button or the Refresh Challenge just underneath the mini-map to the upper left.
- From the First Space Anchor, the chest is on the left once you reach the next open area beside the stairs.
- From the Match Point 2 Space Anchor, head left to solve the first Box Puzzle and reach the next chest.
- Taking the path to the right of the large generator, follow the path to the second Box Puzzle to uncover the next treasure chest.
- Once the trainer is defeated, the revolving paths will be accessible. Taking the path to the third and final Box Puzzle, the fourth chest will be in the lower right-hand corner.
- The final chest can be obtained by rotating the paths to unlock the left pathway. Once the trainer is defeated and the Victory Zone Challenge is finished, the last chest is just before the gateway that can now be unlocked.
All Treasure Chest Map Locations in the Cloudford Victory Zone from Honkai: Star Rail
Cloudford yields five chests with all but one being easy to access. One chest remains out of the way and requires the player to solve the last puzzle by the Champion Contender.
- Right before gaining access to unlock Match Point 2 Space Anchor, take the stairs up to the rooftop of the left building just before the gate. The chest will be on the rooftop.
- The next chest is in the same area as Match Point 3 Space Anchor, the largest area in Cloudford on the docks. The Chest will be on the opposite side of the Space Anchor guarded by an Aether Spirit.
- There are two paths to the right of the Match Point 3 Space Anchor, taking the right will lead you down a path of Aether Spirits and Trainers, but the chest will be far south after an Aether Spirit battle.
- Before progressing, explore the area so you can discover the Controller for the bottom half of the sticker for the last challenge in the Cloudford Victory Zone. Before moving it to the far left, bring it closer to where the Trailblazer is, moving it to the right. This will create a pathway to the chest before the Trailblazer can complete the puzzle.
- At Match Point 3, the last area can now be opened. The left door on the path to the right will reveal a Spirit Aether that is guarding the last chest and can only be obtained after finishing the challenge with the Contender in Cloudford.
All Treasure Chest Map Locations in the Herta Space Station Victory Zone from Honkai: Star Rail
Trailblazers are started on the third floor so that’s where the first chest will be found. The Victory Zone Challenge here will be to seek out the Wubbaboos and get Elevator Keys to progress through the area.
- On F3, by progressing around the circular path to the opposite side, the first chest will be on the left path after a simple puzzle to unlock the virtual bridge.
- After discovering the first Wubbaboo in the top right-hand branch of pathways, if the Trailblazer progresses to the last of the rooms will yield the second chest.
- This chest can be obtained once the Trailblazer comes back to access this pathway on F3. After defeating the Aether Spirit here, the precious chest can be nabbed.
- Following the path to Match Point 2 Space Anchor, the next chest can be obtained just before unlocking the path that will connect the two floors.
- While this is not the last chest, this is a chest that can be obtained once access to F2 is gained. By taking either of the two pathways leading to the rooms to the right or across from the elevator doors, the chest will be in the doorway before the path splits into two.
All Treasure Chest Map Locations in the Great Mine Victory Zone from Honkai: Star Rail
The Great Mine Victory Zone Challenge returns us to blowing up IPC Members, which is always good fun though it does land us in a random area of the Great Mine to start off with so the chest order may be a bit funky.
- From where the story originally drops you, the first chest is in the large area where Seele and the miners normally reside. The chest will be off to the side of the tents where they normally stay.
- Following along the path and ascending the metal platforms, the second chest will be hidden amongst the boxes just before the Trailblazer reaches the bridge.
- At the end of the bridge, once the Trailblazer defeats the Trainer, there is a large chest just behind them.
- After the bridge, there are two paths that the Trailblazer can take. The one to the right will progress the story and exploration, but the one to the left will lead to a chest once the player reaches the overhang.
- As mentioned above, the right path progresses the story and has a lot of deviating cave systems with the fourth one as highlighted in the map the one holding the chest and another Aether Spirit.
Don’t be confused with these areas, they are completely different from the ones that were originally in this area the first time you came through. They’ll (mostly) be in all new places so be sure to collect them all for the new rewards you get from gathering them. For more news and guides on Honkai: Star Rail, be sure to check out the game tag just below this article.