We hope you’ve got your inkling or octoling all dressed up in the spookiest attire, because the long-awaited Splatoween it’s starting tonight!
From 5 PM (PT) today, October 27 until 5 PM of October 29, you’ll be able to take part in this special Halloween-themed splatfest, only for the brave! As usual, you’ll have to pick a team (if you haven’t already) based on a prompt.
This Halloween it’s the question Who would be the best friend?, and, once again, we’ve got Deep Cut arguing about it. Shiver’s option is Zombies, Frye’s pick is Skeletons, and Big Man’s money is on Ghosts. Which team will you pick? Will Shiver keep her almost-perfect winning streak?
To celebrate the event happening this weekend, Nintendo has released this special illustration!
Remember that this Splatoween comes with special gear. If you haven’t yet retrieved it, you can do so by opening the News on your Nintendo Switch, and then launching Splatoon 3 directly from the Squid Research Lab article (you’ll have to click on the button that says “Happy Halloween!”). Once you’ve done this, some creepy gear will be waiting for you in the game’s lobby.
Remember that Splatoween it’s happening worldwide simultaneously, so here are the event dates in different time zones:
- UK: 28th October 2023, 1am BST – 30th October 2023 1am BST
- Europe: 28th October 2023, 2am CEST- 30th October 2023 2am CEST
- Japan: 28th October 2023 9am JST – 30th October 2023 9am JST
- Australia: 28th October 2023, 10am AEST – 30th October 11am AEST
- New Zealand: 28th October 2023, 12pm NZST – 30th October 12pm NZST
Have fun and may your team win!