It's official! Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC! It's every PC gamer's dream: Red Dead Redemption 2 with full mouse and keyboard support and mods as far as the eyes can see. There have been numerous leaks and rumors abound about a potential Red Dead Redemption 2 PC listing, and now those rumors can be put to rest because the the highly beloved sequel is coming to PC on November 5th!
So what does the PC launch entail? According to Rockstar:
- The first game in the Red Dead Redemption series to be featured on the PC platform, Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC features a range of graphical and technical enhancements for increased immersion along with new Bounty Hunting Missions, Gang Hideouts, Weapons and more.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC also includes free access to the shared living world of featuring all previously released improvements and the latest content updates for the complete online experience including Frontier Pursuits and the specialist Roles of Bounty Hunter, Trader and Collector for players to progress through and earn unique rewards.
The official Red Dead website also mentioned that if it's pre-ordered on the Rockstar Games Launcher from October 9th - 22nd that players will be able to choose two of the games listed below for free:
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
- Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition
The Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version will also be available to pre-order through the Epic Games Store, Greenman Gaming, Humble Store, GameStop, and additional digital retails beginning on October 23rd. Pre-order to get an additional 25 Gold Bars to purchase some in-game goodies. The game is also making its way to Steam in December.