Pokemon GO has been at the forefront of Trainers being able to experience the world of the popular entertainment franchise anywhere they go. There has been a wide array of Pokemon added to the mobile game throughout its life. Monday, September 16th saw the newest wave of Pokemon from the Unova Region added to the title in a fascinating update.
The Unova Region Pokemon added in this latest update for GO include Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle, and many others. Trainers will be able to expand their team of creatures for Pokemon Go with plenty of new animals from the Unova Region heading forward.
There is also plenty of new Pokemon hatching from eggs thanks to this new update for Pokemon Go. You can find all of these available egg Pokemon below:
- "2 km Eggs: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove
- 5 km Eggs: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drilbur, Foongus
- 10 km Eggs: Ferroseed, Klink, Litwick, Golett, Deino"
Lillipup, Patrat, and Klink will now be available for players to battle in raids. Klink is currently only available for players to encounter in raids with no availability in the wild.
This new Unova Region update for Pokemon GO also introduced a variety of region exclusive Pokemon for players to catch. You can find all of the new area exclusive creatures below:
- "Asia-Pacific: Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokémon
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon
- The Americas and Greenland: Panpour, the Spray Pokémon
- Western hemisphere: Heatmor, the Anteater Pokémon
- Eastern hemisphere: Durant, the Iron Ant Pokémon"
Trainers experiencing all of the new content from the Unova Region now have the opportunity to catch a shiny version of both Patrat and Lillipup. A new evolutionary item called the Unova Stone has also been added into the world of Pokemon Go for players to utilize in their adventures.