Since Palia’s Open Beta was first released on August 10, 2023, it has been solely available through the game’s official launcher. At least, that is how it used to be until now. Palia will launch on the Epic Games Store on Tuesday, October 24, and you can wishlist it right now to join on day one. Alongside its EGS launch, you can also look forward to a substantial content update and official plans for the game’s Nintendo Switch release.
According to Singularity 6, Palia plans to launch on the Epic Games Store on October 24, with wishlisting open today. The game is launching on EGS for PC players in North American and Western European regions, with plans to release in other locations soon.
The studio also reveals plans to release Palia on Nintendo Switch “later this year”, with wishlisting already available on the eShop. No exact launch dates are available currently, but considering the year is coming to a close soon, the wait shouldn’t be much longer.
Singularity 6 is also releasing a considerable content update for Palia, with their list below highlighting some key features:
- Scary Good Content – Autumn’s eerie embrace… or something like it… has descended on Kilima Village. Stay vigilant and keep an eye out for a gourd-geous patch of pumpkins, and check out the chillingly sleek Vampiric Bundle.
- Regional Expansion – Palia game servers are coming to Western Europe for better player latency. The servers turn on across the pond on Tuesday with more regions and language support planned for future updates.
- “Hotdari” – For all you Hodari stans that signed the change.org petition, your request has been granted. Fan-favorite Hodari’s romance questlines are now officially available for players to swoon.
- Palia The Platformer – Palia is a… platformer? Not exactly. Palia is still the cozy game that you know and love. But the most daring adventurers are encouraged to try out the Obstacle Course where intrepid Palians may discover treasure chests loaded with Lucky Coins for Zeki’s Wondrous Machine.
- The Temple of the Flames – Discover a fiery (but very cool) environment for players to explore. Palians can engage in spicy quests, puzzles, a unique maze, and unlock more bundles and recipes.
- Puppy Love – Fur babies rejoice! Friendship is now available for everyone’s favorite Palian pooch, Tau.
- Chic Fits – More than 150 customizable outfits are available for players, including the Bookworm Bundle, Patisserie Bundle, and Masked Doctor Bundle releasing next week.
- Additional Surprises – Palians can also look forward to some more surprise and delight discovery moments, new quests, and other planned larger-scale updates. Players can expect new Temples, quests, villagers, Adventure Zones and more.
As of October 24, the Epic Games Store will provide an alternative way for you to play this cozy MMO and these new features, with the winter season introducing support for the Nintendo Switch.