Just like years prio, the Overwatch Summer Games event will offer new experiences to enjoy while also offering new rewards to earn. The Overwatch Summer Games 2019 event is now underway bringing with it new weekly challenges and shiny new cosmetics to earn.
NEW EVENT FEATURE: WEEKLY CHALLENGES
- Weekly Challenges introduce a new way for players to unlock limited-time rewards every week for playing Overwatch.
- 9 wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade grant players limited-time sprays, player icons, and an epic skin on top of standard earnings normally received for playing Overwatch.
- Once the week's challenge has expired, the rewards will be replaced by a new set of sprays and icons, along with a new epic skin for the new week.
- This year's Summer Games includes 4 new Legendary skins and 3 new Epic skins.
- New cosmetics also include 1 highlight intro, 2 emotes, 3 victory poses, 9 new player icons and 2 new sprays.
You can see all the new fun in the sun activities - and new skins - in the video above! As for the celebration itself, the Overwatch Summer Games 2019 event is going on now through August 5.