EA SPORTS has announced full details concerning the Madden Ultimate Team gameplay mode in Madden NFL 15. Madden Ultimate Team allows players to collect some of the best NFL players from the past and present, upgrade their team and then faceoff against an opponent with that team.
In Madden Ultimate Team, players can earn coins by completing online head-to-head games or single-player solo challenges which, allow them to purchase packs with new players, coaches, playbooks, stadiums and more, or head to the auction house to bid on specific items. This year, several new features have been added to streamline the process of acquiring new items and upgrading a team. Players can now easily sort, view and manage items in their binder; promoting players, adding them to collections, extending contracts and more, all from a single screen. The revamped lineup screens also show at a glance which players are available at each position, allowing for quick and simple roster shuffling.
There are also other features returning this year, including Head-to-Head Seasons and team Style (formerly known as Chemistry). Madden NFL 15 will be available on August 26 in North America and on August 29 in the EU for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3.
Get all the Madden NFL 15 plays, tips, and tactics from the Madden Pros with theOfficial Madden NFL 15 Strategy Guide + All 32 Teams Video Bundle (Includes 6 MUT Pro Packs!).
- Includes 6 FREE Ultimate Team Pro Packs (1 per week for 5 weeks. User receives 2 packs at time of redemption).
- Tutorial videos for all 32 teams– Watch the best plays on offense and defense for your favorite team.
- Mobile friendly – Digital strategy content optimized for a second screen experience.
- Dominate in Madden Ultimate Team – Discover the best players by position and how to build a winning team.
- Best plays for YOUR favorite team – Take advantage of popular play call diagrams, scouting reports, NFL schedules, Connected Franchise Mode data, key players, depth charts, and more!
If you prefer the print version, we’ve got that for you too!