Fortnite season 8, week 8 challenges are now live for players to uncover those coveted Battle Stars in order to tier up and show off their skills to other players in the battle royale arena.
For those unfamiliar with the Fortnite Battle Pass challenges, they are a weekly set of objectives from Epic Games that offers battle royale players a new experience with the game in order to unlock sweet rewards and level up their characters. The goal? Complete all challenges to collect all of the available Battle Stars. The rewards? New loot, progressive unlocks, and sweet, sweet gear to show off to other players.
Ready to get started with week 6’s challenges? Here’s what you need to know:
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost found in Paradise Palms -> Stage 2: Search the X on the treasure map signpost in Paradise Palms
- Use Vending Machines in different matches (3)
- Deal damage to opponents while using at least one balloon (100)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under bridges and in caves (7)
- Stage 1: Dial the Durrr-Burger number on the big telephone west of Fatal Fields -> Stage 2: Dial the Pizza Pit number on the big telephone east of The Block
- Eliminate opponents at Dusty Divot or Lucky Landing (7)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (2)
This week’s challenges have a few particular stages that will require specific instruction. Keep it tuned in here, we’ll be spinning out guides throughout the day to help make completing this week’s list as effecient as possible. In the meantime, some of them are pretty easy to do such as dropping in at Dusty Divot or Lucky Landy to take out an enemy player, or using various vending machines littered throughout the map.
As for the challenges as a whole, they are now live until next Thursday, available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.