The seasonal events are arguably the best part about the stunning Capcom game: Monster Hunter World. That being said, as the name suggests, they are only available for a limited amount of time, meaning it's quite easy to miss out on the opportunity for themed gear and new adventures. Luckily, the team is bringing back every Monster Hunter: World seasonal event for a limited time.
Every Monster Hunter: World Seasonal Event Returning:
Spring Blossom Fest
- Friday, July 26 at 00:00 a.m. to Thursday, August 1 at 23:59 UTC
Summer Twilight Fest
- Friday, August 2 at 00:00 a.m. to Thursday, August 8 at 23:59 UTC
Autumn Harvest Fest
- Friday, August 9 at 00:00 a.m. to Thursday, August 15 at 23:59 UTC
Winter Star Fest
- Friday, August 16 at 00:00 a.m. to Thursday, August at 22 23:59 UTC
- Friday, August 23 at 00:00 a.m. to Thursday, August 29 at 23:59 UTC
Each event hosts its own special gear rewards, challenging new quests, and more adventures than ever before. It's also a great excuse to dive back in for anyone that has decided to take a break from the beloved open-world title for a little bit.
Monster: Hunter World fans can enjoy the above seasonal events beginning on July 26th on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. You can also learn more about every Monster Hunter: World seasonal event returning with the Steam posting right here to see the details of which event offers what.