It is a new week in the world of Destiny 2, and you know what that means Guardians. Everone’s favorite merchant Xur has returned to a new location and an inventory stocked with exotic available for players to purchase. If you are interested in learning about the site and inventory of Xur for August 30th, be sure to check out all of the information you need to know below.
Destiny 2 Xur Location and Inventory Today
This week will see players find Xur in The Rig area located on Titan. The infamous character will be found selling his items next to the outbuilding near the Landing Zone platform on Titan.
You can find all of the contents of the Destiny 2 inventory for Xur for August 30th below:
- Fated Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Ophidia Spathe Exotic Hunter Chest – 23 Legendary Shards
- Aeon Safe Exotic Titan Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Chromatic Fire Exotic Warlock Chest – 23 Legendary Shards
- Vigilance Wing Exotic Pulse Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards
- The World Invitation of the Nine – 9 Legendary Shards
While many of the items Xur has for sale this week are likely not very helpful to the majority of veteran Destiny 2 players ahead of the launch of the Shadowkeep expansion, collectors could find a piece of gear they do not yet have in their inventories. With this in mind, it never hurts to take a quick look at what the merchant has in his inventory at his location for this particular week.