Fortnite Season 4 is officially underway, which means players get to start fresh with a new set of weekly Battle Pass challenges. For the first week of Season 4, players are tasked with searching for the letters F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E, which means you'll need to know at least eight letter locations in Fortnite Battle Royale. Along with several new points of interest like Dusty Divot and Risky Reels, players can find these Fortnite letter locations throughout the new comet-riddled map. Below we’ve listed where you can find the Fortnite letter locations to spell 'FORTNITE' and rank up your Battle Pass.
All Fortnite Letter Locations
- Atop the weathervane on the Red Barn in Anarchy Acres.
- East of the huge Dusty Divot crater on the blue power line.
- On top the bars in the playground in Greasy Grove.
- Find a letter on top a grave with the eagle figure in Haunted Hills.
- There is a letter on the rooftop of the new mansion in Lonely Lodge.
- In Moisty Mire, search near the helicopter and green screen.
- Find the Pleasant Park gazebo in the center of town to find a letter on top.
- Southeast of Retail Row, find a letter in the triangle of trees west of the Racetrack.
- There’s a letter on top of the broken movie screen at Risky Reels.
- East of Salty Springs, you’ll find a letter on top of the wooden sniper nest overlooking the town.
- At the lantern at the brown house farthest to the right in Snobby Shores.
- There’s one more letter at the top of the main clocktower in Tilted Towers.
To find each letter location in Fortnite, players need to visit at least eight of the locations listed above. The locations aren’t for specific letters; you will find letters in the correct order regardless of where you search for each one. There are more Fortnite letter locations than what you need, so just make your way to eight of these locations and you should be able to finish up the F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters challenge in no time.
It's worth noting that these letters are usually positioned on top of an object or up high, which means you'll need to either land on top of these locations or gather a few resources and build your way up in order to reach them. Be prepared to run into a lot of players in these letter locations as well.
As you visit each letter location in Fortnite, the word 'Fortnite' will be spelled out in front of you until you have collected all eight letters. This list may not be exhaustive of all the Fortnite letter locations, but there are more than enough letter locations listed here for you to complete this Season 4 challenge. Make sure you know where to search for the Tomato Town treasure as well so that you can mark off another challenge for Season 4 and rank up your Battle Pass. For more Fortnite tips and strategies, head over to our Fortnite Battle Royale Guide and Walkthrough.