It’s official! Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will debut this fall across multiple consoles. We have the trailer, and for now, several details on what the new CoD has to offer. Time to get excited!
- Advanced Warfare stars actor Kevin Spacey (playing as villain Jonathan Irons) as the leader of a PMC (Private Military Corporation). Now’s a good time to get the “House of CoDs” joke out of your system.
- Gamers will likely play as a member of a PMC with no particular allegiance to any country.
- In the game, players don external suits of some sort, complete with futuristic visors.
- Drones factor heavily into the gameplay.
- Vehicles employ cloaking technology. Soldiers can also cloak.
- Characters, playable or no, have access to holographic equipment.
- All hell breaks loose in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Soldiers can jump abnormally high, possibly because of the eco suit(s).
- Soldiers can punch and damage heavily armored vehicles without taking damage.
- Special gloves let characters attach to and climb walls.
- Advanced Warfare features hover bikes.
- Soldiers can create cover on the battlefield using some sort of bullet resistant material.
- The game features spider-like tanks.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare debuts November 4th.