Mario Tennis Aces is now available for the Nintendo Switch. While it can be played as a fun, casual game with friends and family, there’s also a deeper element to the gameplay that will take some practice to learn. Our Mario Tennis Aces guide covers all of the various shots you can hit, how the characters differ, and much more. If you’re just starting out in the game, this Mario Tennis Aces guide should be more than enough to let you hit the ground running so you can get a head start on the competition! As always, we’ll be updating this Mario Tennis Aces guide frequently, so check back often!
Mario Tennis Aces Quick Tips
- Use Charge Shots as often as possible to build your Energy Gauge.
- When you don’t have time to pull off a Charge Shot, use a Power Shot instead.
- If you keep getting knocked back, use the proper shot counters to stop this from happening.
- You can use different shot types when serving. This includes Special Shots!
- Use Drop Shots when an opponent is at the baseline, and Lobs when they rush the net.
- Counter Zone and Special Shots by using Zone Speed when you see the flash, then align yourself to the immediate left or right of the ball and swing as soon as the ball is parallel to your character.
Mario Tennis Aces Guides
Tips – How to Play
Learn how to play Mario Tennis Aces with some great tips to help you get started on your path to victory!
Mario Tennis Aces Controls
Find out what every button does as we take a closer look at Mario Tennis Aces controls!
How to Block in Mario Tennis Aces
If you’ve been getting broken racquets you need to learn how to block in Mario Tennis Aces, and we’ve got the details right here!
Mario Tennis Aces In-Depth Strategies
If you’re been trying to get better, our Mario Tennis Aces strategy will help you increase your skills and beat more opponents!
Reflection Room Puzzle
Find out how to complete the Reflection Room in Mario Tennis Aces!
How to Trick Shot
Find out how to perform a Trick Shot in Mario Tennis Aces so you can get the jump on the competition!
Shot Counters in Mario Tennis Aces
Find out which shots counter other shots in Mario Tennis Aces so you don’t get knocked back as far.
We take a closer look at the different Mario Tennis Aces character types so you know which characters you want to try out!
Mario Tennis Aces Unlockables
Find out all of the Mario Tennis Aces unlockables, including courts and unlockable characters!
How to Unlock Characters
Find out how to unlock characters in Mario Tennis Aces. You can unlock Koopa Troopa, Blooper and more!
Best Character in Mario Tennis Aces
Find out who most agree is the best character in Mario Tennis Aces, as well as best characters for your play style.
Mario Tennis Aces Tier List
With any new competitive game, people want to know who are the best and that means people want a super early Mario Tennis Aces tier list.
Mario Tennis Aces Lag – Get Better Matches
Find out some good advice to avoid Mario Tennis Aces lag and get smooth matches online.