Updated October 19, 2023
We looked for extra codes!
Have you ever found yourself unable to decide between playing a game of soccer or testing your virtual car in an exciting race? As an avid fan of both sports, I often struggled with making that choice. Psyonix’s Rocket League brings us the best of both worlds! This game is always there to take me on a ride whenever I’m in the mood for some quick-paced fun.
Another aspect of the game I adore is its ridiculously massive number of customization options. If you want to deck your car with cool decals, rocket boosts, and other creative cosmetic add-ons, don’t fret. Free Rocket League codes will help you pick a lot of goodies so that you can make your car uniquely yours. And, if you’re up for more racing games, check out Roblox Midnight Racing Tokyo—it’s free and fun, and you can redeem codes for freebies.
All Rocket League Codes List
Rocket League Codes (Working)
- Popcorn – Redeem to unlock a limited Popcorn rocket boost
Rocket League Codes (Expired)
- Bekind – x1 VCR Limited Trooper
- couchpotato – x1 Couch Potato title
- rlbirthday – x1 WWE antenna, wheels, x2 banners
- rlnitro – x1 Breakout Nitro Circus decal and x1 antenna
- rocketleaguelive – x1 RLCS Theme Player Anthem, x1 Hustle Brows Topper, x1 Aero Mage: Hatch Wheels, x1 Neon Runner Player Banner
- SARPBC – x1 SARPBC logo, x1 car, x1 antenna
- shazam – x1 Octane Shazam decal, x1 wheels
- WWE18 – x1 WWE antenna, x1 wheels, x2 banners
- wwedads – x1 WWE antenna, x1 wheels, x2 banners
- wrestlemania – x1 WWE antenna, x1 wheels, x2 banners
- Truffleshuffle – x1 Octane Goonies decal
How to redeem codes in Rocket League
Redeeming codes in Rocket League is pretty straightforward. You just need to follow the instructions below:
- Launch Rocket League.
- Click on Settings in the main menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Extras tab on the right side of the main menu.
- Choose the Redeem code option.
- Enter a code you want to redeem in the text box and press OK.
How can you get more Rocket League codes?
Rocket League is a popular game with a massive social media presence. Since developers sometimes share codes, announcements, and other useful information on official social media channels, a good starting point is following their accounts:
- Rocket League Discord
- X (@RocketLeague)
- Rocket League Facebook
- Rocket League Instagram (@rocketleague)
Still, keep in mind that Rocket League codes don’t drop too often and that you’ll have to dig through a lot of unrelated details in search ofworking codes. The more convenient way to get them quickly without wasting any time is to bookmark this article and keep checking back from time to time.
Why are my Rocket League codes not working?
The most common problems that users encounter when redeeming codes in games are typos and improper capitalization. Be careful when typing your codes because they can get complicated. To avoid the issues with spelling altogether, try copying codes straight from the list above and pasting them directly into the game if possible.
Alternatively, the code you’re trying to redeem may be expired. Please let us know in the comments if you run into one of them, and we’ll quickly update the list.
Other ways to get free rewards in Rocket League Codes
Rocket League developers are highly involved on social media and often create community contests, such as themed fan art and design competitions, that bring exclusive prizes. If flexing your creativity isn’t your cup of tea, don’t worry. You can still get plenty of customization options by progressing through the game, collecting crates, and trading with other players.
What is Rocket League?
Rocket League is a fast-paced, free-to-play hybrid of car racing and soccer. The game takes you on a ride through many colorful arenas where you can compete against other players and earn goodies that help you customize your car. Each match lasts two minutes, and you can play in a team of up to four people. The goal is simple—cooperate with your teammates and score more goals than your opponents. Rocket League is currently available for PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox Series X|S and One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Looking for more tips and tricks for Rocket League? Take a drive around our Rocket League section, where you can find more information about freebies, events, troubleshooting, and more.