During your playthrough of the Polus Replica map in Vampire Survivors Emergency Meeting DLC, you may notice alerts that pop up occasionally, prompting you to press buttons else something bad happens. So, what do these alerts do, and what happens if you don’t stop the sabotage?
What Are the Alerts that Pop Up on Polus Replica Stage in Vampire Survivors Emergency Meeting DLC?
At 5:00, 10:00, and 15:00, alerts will pop up during your gameplay, prompting you to take action (by pressing one or two buttons). The messages that you will see are as follows:
- “Seismic activity detected. Kindly press the button to shift the planet’s tectonic plates.”
- “Sensors detect a faint smell of vinegar from space. Please press the button to end the smell.”
- “Eruptions are in progress and swarms of tourists are rushing in to witness the spectacle. Kindly press both buttons to prevent tourism.”
So, what happens if you decide to refuse to comply with this warning? Does the run end like the Among Us match ends if the sabotages are not dealt with?
From my experience, I got two bad outcomes:
- A random swarm of enemies came for me (and got devastated promptly)
- A handful of red circles appeared, giving me a warning that damage would be dealt to anything in that circle (simulating the earthquake/volcanic eruptions, I guess?) The damage is minuscule, and you can avoid it entirely if you want because there’s so much time given to you.
I then decided to address the sabotage and stand in the red circle the red arrow is pointing at with a ticking clock.
After pressing the button, I received a chest that granted five items. This happens every time, so it’s not something you should miss.
If you need help evolving the new weapons check out all weapon evolutions in Vampire Survivors Emergency Meeting DLC.