Every round brings death closer. Here’s what every item does in Buckshot Roulette.
What Every Item in Buckshot Roulette Does, Explained
You sit down at a table. A shotgun lies in front of you. The game is simple. You just need to outplay the AI across from you. But it doesn’t play fair. To that end, Buckshot Roulette is made a little easier with items. Here are all the items and what they do in Buckshot Roulette. You wouldn’t want to leave your fate to chance, would you?
- Beer – Sometimes, all you need is a cold drink. And if you down a beer, it racks the shotgun, skipping the shell in the shotgun and reveals whether the shell was blank or active. Best used when there are more blanks than lives on the table or when there’s only a blank or live shell left.
- Cigarettes – One box of cigarettes restores one health point. Generally beneficial except when you hit Stage Three. At which point, your life support is cut, and cigarettes are dead weight in your inventory.
- Handcuffs – Slap a pair of bracelets on your opponent and it will skip their turn. By itself, it’s a middling item, which only offers the chance to do one extra damage to your opponent. But, if used in tandem with other items, it can be quite powerful.
- Handsaw – When used, it saws off the end of the shotgun… turning it into a sawed-off shotgun. When this is done, the shotgun does double damage. Use the beer or magnifying glass to ascertain where the active round is and you can do some significant damage with this item.
- Magnifying Glass – The final and best item is the magnifying glass. This item tells you what the next shell is. And with it, you can make a perfectly informed decision that can only benefit you. When used in conjunction with other items on the list, like the handsaw, you’re already sailing towards a bloody victory.
Want to try your luck on your preferred platform? Check out all platforms you can play Buckshot Roulette on here.