Riot Games will be officially entering the first-person shooter genre when Valorant hits the market later this year. Valorant is a character-based tactical FPS title where two teams of five compete to eliminate each other and be crowned victorious. One of the characters that are known as Agents that players will be able to use is Viper. Fortunately, we have everything currently known about Viper covered for all of you interested individuals out there.
According to the official description of this character from Riot Games, "Viper deploys an array of poisonous chemical devices to control the battlefield and cripple the enemy's vision. If the toxins don't kill her prey, her mind games surely will."
It has also been revealed that this particular Agent is from the United States.
Players who choose to play as this toxic Agent will have four different abilities they can use to help themselves and their teammates gain every advantage they can in a match. You can find these four abilities and their official descriptions below:
- Snakebite - Fire a projectile that explodes into a pool of damaging acid.
- Poison Cloud - Throw a gas emitter that you can reactivate to create a poisonous smoke cloud at the cost of fuel. The emitter can be picked up and thrown again after a short cooldown.
- Signature Ability: Toxic Screen - Deploy a long line of gas emitters that you can reactivate to create a tall wall of toxic gas at the cost of fuel.
- Ultimate: Viper's Pit - Emit a massive toxic cloud in a large area that lasts as long as Viper stays inside the cloud. Enemies inside the cloud are highlighted to Viper.
The official Valorant Twitter account released a gameplay video showcasing Viper utilizing her various abilities in a match where viewers can see how useful this character can be when he used to his maximum potential. You can find this gameplay video for Viper below:
Do you want to learn more about Valorant besides the details of Viper? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile title or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Valorant Phoenix - Everything You Need to Know
- Will Valorant Be on Console?
- Valorant Weapons List - What We Know So Far