Riot Games will be officially entering the first-person shooter genre when Valorant hits the market later this year. This title is a character-based tactical FPS title where two teams of five compete to eliminate each other and be crowned victorious. One of the characters that are known as Agents that players will be able to use is Sage. Fortunately, we have everything currently known about Sage covered for all of you interested individuals out there.
According to the official description of this Agent from Riot Games, "Sage creates safety for herself and her team wherever she goes. Able to revive fallen friends and stave off forceful assaults, she provides a calm center to a hellish battlefield."
Riot Games has also revealed that this character is from China.
Players who choose to play as Sage will have four different abilities they can use to help themselves and their teammates gain every advantage they can in a match. You can find these four abilities and their official descriptions below:
- Slow Orb - Cast out a radianite orb that breaks into a slowing field upon impact with the ground. All caught in the field are slowed, grounded, and make noise when moving.
- Barrier Orb - Conjure a large, solid wall. Right-click to rotate the wall before casting.
- Signature Ability: Healing Orb - Heal an ally or yourself to full health over a few seconds.
- Ultimate: Resurrection- Target a friendly corpse. After a short delay, revive them with full health.
The official Valorant Twitter account released a gameplay video showcasing Sage utilizing her various abilities in a match where viewers can see how useful this character can be when he used to her maximum potential. You can find this gameplay video for Sage below:
Do you want to learn more about Valorant besides all of the currently known information about Sage? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile title or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- SOVA Valorant - Everything You Need to Know
- Viper Valorant - Everything You Need to Know
- Phoenix Valorant - Everything You Need to Know