Resident Evil 4 Remake has only been out for a few weeks, but Capcom has been hard at work patching and adding to the game. Of course, many of the previous patches have been small bug fixes, but this time around, we have a slightly beefier patch to look through. Here is the Resident Evil 4 Remake patch 1.04 notes listed. Check them out.
Resident Evil 4 Remake Patch 1.04 Notes Listed
These patch notes are from the official Capcom website. Here are the patch 1.04 notes.
[PlayStaion®5 / PlayStation®4 / XBOX SERIES XIS / Steam]
- A new extra game “The Mercenaries” has been added.
Aim for the high score in your battle to defeat as many enemies as possible within the time limit.
- An issue causing flickering lights at the bottom of the screen when certain settings are applied has been fixed.
- A graphics rendering process which resulted in certain environmental details looking blurry has been fixed.
- The dead zone (the range in which the controller’s sticks don’t respond to movement) has been reduced, resulting in more responsive controls.
- Adjusted graphics rendering processes, resulting in improved game framerates.
[PS5 / PS4 / XSX|S / Steam]
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
Related: How to Get the Chicken Hat in Resident Evil 4 Remake
Obviously, the most notable note is the addition of the Mercenaries mode, which adds an arcade-style horde mode to the mix. This allows players to play as four different characters across three different maps and try their best to survive the wave of 150 enemies.
It also adds leaderboards so you can share your scores with your friends and see who has the best score on any map or with any character.
The rest of the notes fix some visual bugs and improve the performance on Xbox Series X|S.
We expect to see more updates and patches from Capcom in the future on Resident Evil 4 Remake.
While you’re here, look at all the unlocks and rewards for Mercenaries mode in Resident Evil 4 Remake.